• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seems Sonic is becoming my main

Jonkenden

Smash Cadet
Heh been a long time since I been on theese boards, I recall having sonic as a possible main back before brawl was out. Meta knight was something like my second choice, anyhow it turned out a bit different.

Yeh I mained meta knight for some time, I really love his style. But people just seem to think he is too good, and any victory I'd manage with him would just be called on my choice of character.
I recently noticed I started to play sonic more and more, he is really fun to play for so many reasons. And alot of people consider him bad, wich just makes me like him more.

So in short I'm back where I first thought I'd be, guess my first hunch was really right. So im a bit curious now, anyone else that play sonic for a similar reason?

Tenki

Smash Hero
why ppl play as Sonic:

He's fast.

That is all.
incorrect.

Most people play Sonic because they're fanboys

gah, you guys don't read any threads past the "sticky" line do you?

NNID
MasterHavik
Tenki don't think it all Sonci fanboys. I like a lot of games over the Sonic games, so I'm not really a fanboy. I just like his playstyle.

Pokemon Mystery

Smash Cadet
Why play as him?He's the cheapest in the game due to his Speed.All his speed is good for is to see how faar can sonic run in HRC.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Yeah, Sonic's really really cheap.
I mean, look at all his projectiles he can spam all match, or his infinite grabs, or his spammable high priority high range moves, or his overpowered kill moves, or....
Seriously, if you weren't joking, go away.

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I mean, look at all his projectiles he can spam all match, or his infinite grabs, or his spammable high priority high range moves, or his overpowered kill moves, or....
Oh, don't forget his smash attacks that come out fast as a jab. >.>

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Yer he is pretty much God-tier. I don't think anyone has ever beaten a Sonic?

Top Bottom