• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Brawl Bash V! 8/16/08 RESULTS POSTED

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
yo just play with me and ginger for 3v3s trust me.
lol that would be great... 1 tv for the 2v2 and the other tv for a 1v1 = 3v3 ftw lololol

i want to train for this tom. any1 want to play some, hit me up on aim ostrichfreak102 or gimme a call at 954 647 7972
my house is open tom for anyone who wants to play some brawl, melee whatever.
I'd be down to practice ftw.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
One more day for some hype. PEOPLE IN SFL COME TO THIS TOURNAMENT. Team BonESAM is READY!!!!!!!!!!
...thats a pretty badass team name, i gotta admit

its ALMOST as good as next time on dragonnut Z. ALMOST

McRib

Smash Journeyman
You should just show up for teams anyway, you might find a person who needs a partner as well. If not then you can just do a lot of friendlies during doubles so you are beefes up for singles.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
You should just show up for teams anyway, you might find a person who needs a partner as well. If not then you can just do a lot of friendlies during doubles so you are beefes up for singles.
Yeah I'd normally do that. But I'm probably gonna sleep in a few extra hours lol. Unless a miracle happens and I wake up early. :o

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea, everyone who wants training go to ZP at 4:30

i think im gonna bring my wii to so there will be 3 available tv's for playing.....

should be very little wait time between matches

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i think if possible that is, we should eventually use this hack for all tournament so the outcome of a match is not determined by a random trip, NO TRIPPIN HACK FTW!!!
I disagree. Under no circumstances should a games physics be changed for competitive play. If you didn't like things about the game competitively, then you shouldn't play it competitively, instead of trying to change it.

The game is what it is, we should really leave it alone. If you're gonna play it, then you have to play it for ALL of the aspects of the game. Look at how broken MvC2 is, no one changed that game, they just played it as it is.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
I disagree. Under no circumstances should a games physics be changed for competitive play. If you didn't like things about the game competitively, then you shouldn't play it competitively, instead of trying to change it.

The game is what it is, we should really leave it alone. If you're gonna play it, then you have to play it for ALL of the aspects of the game. Look at how broken MvC2 is, no one changed that game, they just played it as it is.
Well said. As much as we hate it, it's part of the game.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Lawl still recovering from surgery, surgery johns for the past month and a half :[....I'll be at gigabits though!

Linguini

Smash Master
sucks i had to leave early, its just my mom is mad sick and in the hospital so i had to go immediately.

When i left i had just lost winners finals to seibrik and chops/afro were playin it out for a chance to play brick (since i forfeited my losers finals set cuz i had to leave they got a bye lol)
fun playin every1 good ****.

chckn

Smash Ace
sucks i had to leave early, its just my mom is mad sick and in the hospital so i had to go immediately.

When i left i had just lost winners finals to seibrik and chops/afro were playin it out for a chance to play brick (since i forfeited my losers finals set cuz i had to leave they got a bye lol)
fun playin every1 good ****.
yeah lol, seibrik you gotta post up the bracket when you get a chance.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
grandfinals were stupid

he went meta so i meta dittoed then challenged him with ddd, matches were back and forth him winning the 4th wen it was on my counterpick. each time, he came from losers.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
no, meta dittoed, and my ddd vs his meta.

they were VERY boring finals.

we had the option to record, but i didn't want to. they were basically ******** looking matches

Top Bottom