• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's DDD Video Thread. Old problems, New Solutions.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Yeah, I still have some vids uploading but the last few are taking really long to upload for some reason (they should be up today for sure though).

Although I do feel I'm getting better at the matchup, I think I was a bit sloppy in this session since I was experimenting with some new ****, my wavebird makes me do some really stupid things (nothing too serious but ehhh) and I was really tired during the latter half of our set. I also have a few habits I need fix COUGHspotdodgeCOUGH

</johnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohns>

I'm just self-conscious with how well I'm playing, I never wanna disappoint anyone (even if I didn't).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Alright, I'm going to go through this today, and decide which ones to add to the video thread.
EDIT- INHALE A SHUDDLE LOOP ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Seibrik, the more I watch these videos, the more I grow scared of what you might do to me, but at the same time, it makes me anxious to play you.

Happy - 5

Scared - 1

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Im glad everyone enjoys them, and yes, im finding more and more ways to bait, and punish air shuttle loop. :) its become my favorite move to bait.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Question: Do you think Dair is a godly move?

Your whole D3 career rides on this question.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
It's not godly, but it's actually one of our better moves right behind down throw, up tilt and back air. It can hardly ever be punished, and it's one of the best moves to use in matchups where they might be campy, or if it's chaingrabbers. It's definitely not your average move.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
that rob set was good. rob choked on hs last stock. but you did a good comebackl
good shxt dawg

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Oh, btw Seib, you don't have to worry about bumping video threads to keep them on the first page. Bump for new videos an all that, but I'll pump it for you or any other active video thread once it dips past the first page.

Jupz

Smash Master
Only saw the match were he 3 stocked you on FD (he posted in the MK boards). Promise to watch the rest later since I loved that match.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Co18:
the second inhale release had a bit of luck that i jumped at the exact time he happened to pop out so i was up there already, so i faired

Jupz:
What happens when someone airdodges a DDD back air? They take a back air anyway!

Jupz

Smash Master
Lol ok thanks seib. I just thought of something, not sure if you've already thought of it seibrik.

If you're above them on percent and want to suicide, you can jump off or run off, and if they break out immediately jump and Bair them into the stage? Only problem is I don't know how you would buffer that while in the air.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
you can but the problem here is they can footstool u out of the release, in order to avoid that footstool u need to be grounded and holding shield while releasing them, they'll still footstool but it wont matter to u since u can jump out of shield and hit.

Top Bottom