• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's Smash Bash! South FL, 7/27/06

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Umm, you posted you wanted to go...So you signed up. Just show up the tournament day (July 27) to the appropriate location/

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Sorry I won't be goin to this, thursday is just plain horrible.

The thing is If I ask the day off for work i'll be wasting a day AND yet i'll be goin to work the very next day. Not Worth it, hope you guys have fun, if anything i'll see if I can show up after work.

HOLLA

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
cuz that would be rly weird, we could do low tier teams friendlies... but there will NOT be enough time for all four things.

And im most likely going to nexus tomorrow if anyone's interested.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
BTW people, since Flowin opted out of this tournament we have been 1 television short. Could someone please fill in that spot? KTHXBYE!

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Is it possible..

CSX and Ic3 to make an return?

Nuff said..

BTW - 27th is a Thursday?

So put us down as 'Maybes'

Thanks.

But seriously.

CSX and I were having a convo and we're considering return to the scene.

Beware.....

Muahahahaha.

/Random

-1-

-Beastcoast

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Someone who says Smashers have no life plays WoW? What is this world coming to when the MMORPG life-losers are dissing us. u.u,

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well u see its simple. they believe that since they spend about 20 dollars a month for a video game, its automatically better. but they fail to see we do the same thing, not in a monthly fee, but in tournies that occur around the same timespan. So naturally, we're better :D cuz at least, we can possibly make money, while all their doing is constantly draining.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Not quite what I meant...People who play WoW play it...24/7...I know people who go home from school/work and then play it until midnight at least, then sleep, and manage to catch up on everything then...Most people who play Smash don't base their entire lives around it...An hour or two here or there, maybe a week at most for a tournament, but not every waking hour of every day...I can't play SSBM THAT long in a row...

Young Ic3

Smash Journeyman
Ok XIF CSX "Sold" his account for a good amount of money...

He don't play WoW much anymore B. That's how far ima go with this one. Im too cool for this =P

-1-

-Beastcoast

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Young Ic3 said:
Ok XIF CSX "Sold" his account for a good amount of money...

He don't play WoW much anymore B. That's how far ima go with this one. Im too cool for this =P

-1-

-Beastcoast

Good Luck with that.

This tourny is growing larger than I expected. Who knows I might make an appearance...^_^

Seibriks pen1s just grew another 2 inches. Now its a total of 2 1/2inches LoLz :laugh: jk jk.

Remember this. Quitters never win. Period.

~C-S-X OuStED~

- Lee -

Top Bottom