• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik's Snake almost losing to a Captain falcon?!?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPGJsWovsNA
Tommy G (Falcon) vs Seibrik (Snake)

If anything else, it was a good fun match. :-) No negativity to Seibrik; he's a great player. The title is just for shock value.

I'm sure all of you have watched that video titled Ganonrape featuring Seibrik and Master Raven's MK. This is what happens when Seibrik played his Ganon against my Falcon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw1KT45N0w4

Again no negativity to Seibrik. I have no idea if he would have beaten me if we did it again. Both matches were in-tournament matches.

This isai tag was a tribute to smash 64. I enjoy watching all of isai's 64 vids/combos. It was only a one time thing.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol Seibrik's snake is funny for some reason. He does some random crap that works.

Like him double jumping fair vs inui while recovering and it working TWICE lol

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
im confused, why is there so much restarting in the beginning.
There was a whole lot of conversation going on whether if we were actually going to do ganon vs falcon in a tournament(first match Falco vs Snake, Snake wins(seibrik) second falcon vs ganon, falcon wins(me) last match i stayed falcon and seibrik changed to snake)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Seibrik said that you guys said snake could beat cpt falcon by only holding the A button(which was the down b and side b at the beginning) After a while he realized that maybe it takes more than just those moves to win. I still probably could have ledge camped but there were still 5 mins left. Has everyone else been finishing almost all of their matches in recordable times?

napZzz

Smash Hero
wow so much jabbing going on. I dont think Siebrik tried at all with Snake
either that, or his snake jsut sucks.

And who cares anyways? Its not like seibrik is a well known snake player, I dont think this topic deserved its own thread.

Beat his DDD with falcon and then brag about that, this is pretty much useless IMO.

CO18

Smash Hero
either that, or his snake jsut sucks.

And who cares anyways? Its not like seibrik is a well known snake player, I dont think this topic deserved its own thread.

Beat his DDD with falcon and then brag about that, this is pretty much useless IMO.
Seibrik's Snake is good. 2-0ed inui last gigs. ;)

Though not as good as his Mk or Dedede imo.

But then again Ive never played his snake.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
To be honest i was trying 100% after the jabbing part, i was just so scared of actually randomly losing to his falcon that i choked alot, no johns, i never choke, that was a first for me.

like i commented in the vid, that was the scariest match of the tourny for me x_x

looking back, for a ensured victory, i prolly shoulda went ddd...

Top Bottom