• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

senior prank ideas

Prawn

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=3027]senior prank ideas[/drupal]

show me yo pranks.

smash related would be cool.

not being caught is a must.

has to be awesome.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
High School?

I think my graduating high school class piled up all of the lunch tables in the courtyard on top of each other, then placed a used condom in the middle...

I wouldn't suggest that though...

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Someone in our school put LOTS of Kool-Aid packets (which he got from me) into the water system. All the drinking fountains, etc had delicious Kool-Aid in them.

I heard at our other High School someone took the air out of like, half the cars at their school.

Dark Link

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Neoshade
We had three things. One was a threat to kill someone (wrote on the wall) so we got lockdown + metal detectors....so don't try this. They got caught and suspended.

The other was hanging a blowup doll on the flag pole, and raising it. So in the morning when we got there, they were taking it down =).

The only one I did though was got a bunch of friends together, and we got to school a few hours early and parked in the teachers parking area. Needless to say the staff had to park in the student parking.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
For a grad prank my uncle got the whole senior class to bring marbles to the ceremony and when you went up to shake the guys hand you would leave the marble in his. soon enough his pockets were filled with marbles.

§witch

Smash Lord
One of my buds filled a blow-up doll with helium and let it go in the atrium last year.

I'm still working on mine now, I'll show it when we have the video.

highfive

Smash Lord
I remember the Seniors from last year camped out in the parking lot (large bonfire and all) then went to school normally (didn't move the tents or the several logs there.) So it was pretty hard to park correctly.

Next year my plan is to block every school entrance with massive amounts of hay bales.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, here's one senior prank NOT to do:

Have a water gun fight in the courtyard which lasts for about 5 minutes and a bunch of juniors end up taking place in too. Then complain when you get wet.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I must have attended the School for the Boring, cause we had no senior pranks, alas.

Someone bologna'd my dad's Z-71 Off Road edition my senior year. Man, was he pissed.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
One of our school's senior classes turned in all their phones one morning. They were all set to go off at the same time. The principal was so frustrated he actually threw all the cell phones outside and made an announcement for the seniors to come take them back.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
One of our school's senior classes turned in all their phones one morning. They were all set to go off at the same time. The principal was so frustrated he actually threw all the cell phones outside and made an announcement for the seniors to come take them back.
Hah, this is so similar to the prank my dad did. :laugh:

Basically, he got the a bunch of wind up alarm clocks and set them to go off at staggered intervals throughout the day. He went to the school that night, and since he was friends with janitor, the janitor let him in and helped him get the clocks into the ceiling of the classrooms. The next day, the clocks went off and drove all the teachers nuts.

You can try that if you have the proper set ups. I know you could get things in the ceiling at my school since there's space between the ceiling and roof, and the ceiling is just a bunch of panels that aren't even locked in.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Well, this is something I'm planning to do when I'm a senior. My class has tons of money, so we should be able to afford this, despite the school itself actually being broke.

Rent four goats. Paint the numbers one, two, three, and five on them. They'll find them all somewhat quickly, but they'll be in a panic all day trying to find goat four. Or if you have tons of time and help, break into the school at night and put all the furniture on the roof. Some school did that a few years ago and it got on national news.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Everyone wear a speedo/swimsuit underneath.

Remove all clothing.

Have the entire senior alumni walking around in swimwear. What can they do? S'what we did.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hah, this is so similar to the prank my dad did. :laugh:

Basically, he got the a bunch of wind up alarm clocks and set them to go off at staggered intervals throughout the day. He went to the school that night, and since he was friends with janitor, the janitor let him in and helped him get the clocks into the ceiling of the classrooms. The next day, the clocks went off and drove all the teachers nuts.
Bahaha, this reminds me of the time in Sunday School when someone had like, 20 Tamagotchis and set them all to go off at the same time.

Good times, good times...
God, I feel so old even knowing what Tamagotchis are.

Anyways, for serious senior prank ideas:

- Have a rave in the library.

- Find a way to RickRoll the entire school.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
We were threatened with last day expulsion if we trashed the library, some boys 2 years before us had trashed the library and tied the librarian to a chair.

So full of win, but with dire consequences.

Firus

BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Tied the librarian to a chair? Bahahaha.

You wouldn't necessarily have to trash the library, just find a way to turn of the lights, get a strobe light, and a stereo that's blasting rave music.

Mewter

Smash Master
What about hiding cell phones in the ceiling panels and calling them randomly during class?
Wait, no. Don't use that. :)

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hmmm...
I know none of my good ideas would work (because they're private school specific :/), but a bunch of seniors from the local all-guys and all-girls schools have 'senior switch': Try to see how long it'll take for teachers to notice that guys/girls are in the wrong schools. Usually, it ends in a race to the door to get out without getting in trouble xD

Also, a while ago, i heard about a prank where a few students from one of the all-guys school decided to streak through my school. The nuns (yes. nuns. luckily, they arent teachers anymore) from my school took the guys keys out of their cars so they were stuck in the office naked while their school/parents were called. Priceless xD

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I'd hate to be a stick in the mud, but if my class does something stupid for senior prank then I won't bother participating. =/

For example, three years ago the seniors covered everything up in silly string. Took forever to clean everything. Two years ago, they decided to move every single piece of funiture outside. They had to clean all of that up, too.

Last year's senior class did something good, though. They basically had a beach party on campus, with inflatable tubs, slip-n-slides, the works. They even skipped all of their classes. I'd like my senior class to do something as fun as that. :)

:069:

Agenie04991

Smash Cadet
As far as library pranks, I always wanted to see all the books be taken out and made into a fort of some kind. Significantly more annoying would be to completely randomize the books, ie just move all the books to the wrong places on the shelves. I feel like that would be infuriating.

You should tie/duct tape a bunch of weights together, like a total of a few thousand pounds or so, and then throw them to the bottom of the pool. Man, that'd be hard to clean up, but really wouldn't hurt anyone or anything, which is key.

Hanging several open bags of flour over the pool (maybe on the end of a string hung off of some rafters) would be pretty funny in my opinion. The amount of effort to take those bags down without ruining the pool would be mind boggling.

Top Bottom