• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Sep 11, 2015] TFC 2015- The Fall Classic! (Raleigh, NC)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey Smash-Faithful! I'm excited to bring to your attention another installment of a (literally) classic FGC and Smash event!

I'll be filling in more info as I get it, for now I can just say that the four main TO's involved with the event (Shin Blanka, Big E, LI Joe, and SweetJohnnyCage) are all experienced professionals and I've had a great time at TFC each year I've attended. I (SS | FullMetal) will be responsible for handling the smash side of things. Pre-reg just opened up, so go ahead and get in on the cheaper fees while you can!
Also the official site has tons of useful info regarding the event that I'll translate to smashboards as I have time.

Facebook event link here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/965341866843624/

Hotel group rate discount link.

You can call or use www.northraleigh.hilton.com to book, whichever is most convenient for you.

Use the code " FCL " when booking to get the discount.

SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES:
TBA

MAIN TOURNAMENTS ($10 ENTRY FEE PER GAME):
Ultra Street Fighter 4
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Guilty Gear Xrd
Persona 4 Ultimax 2
Blazblue Chronophantasma
Under Night In-Birth EXE: Late
Mortal Kombat X
Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Project M
Dead or Alive 5: Last Round
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Killer Instinct
Pokemon OR/AS
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
King of Fighters 13

SIDE TOURNAMENTS:
Injustice
Mortal Kombat 9
Soul Calibur V
Splatoon
Skullgirls

RULES:
TBA

FEES:
Online pre-reg opens July 1st.
http://thefallclassicnc.com/
Register online and save yourself the hassle of waiting in line before the tournament!
Early-bird special (25$ venue fee) ends on July 10th! Pre-reg while you can!

Emergency On-site Registration Fee - $60 (Does not guarantee you seeding by location or otherwise!)

Spectator Fee - $20

SCHEDULE:
TBA

STREAMS:
TBA

Eric "Big E" Small (eric2necphilly@yahoo.com)
Larry Dixon (atlfinalround@hotmail.com)
Joe Caramelli (thisisiloveu@gmail.com)

Last edited:

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
Hey, exactly which day and time is the SSBWiiU tournament gonna happen? I know the event is lasting from Sept. 11-13, but I want to know the exact time of the tournament I'm going to so I don't miss it accidentally, and so I can tell my friends.

Edit: just found the schedule, and that answers my question, but brings up a new one. When I signed up for the Smash Wii U tournament, did I sign up for both the doubles and singles? Or how do I know which one to go to? You can probably tell I'm new to tournaments.

Last edited:

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Hey, exactly which day and time is the SSBWiiU tournament gonna happen? I know the event is lasting from Sept. 11-13, but I want to know the exact time of the tournament I'm going to so I don't miss it accidentally, and so I can tell my friends.

Edit: just found the schedule, and that answers my question, but brings up a new one. When I signed up for the Smash Wii U tournament, did I sign up for both the doubles and singles? Or how do I know which one to go to? You can probably tell I'm new to tournaments.
If you entered online and paid your door fee and only 10 additional dollars after that, you are only entered in Smash 4 singles. Doubles can be registered for at the venue up until 5pm on that Friday. Doubles will begin at 6pm (giving my staff and I time to adjust brackets due to late entrants), so if you're planning to enter doubles I'd be at the venue before 5pm.

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
If you entered online and paid your door fee and only 10 additional dollars after that, you are only entered in Smash 4 singles. Doubles can be registered for at the venue up until 5pm on that Friday. Doubles will begin at 6pm (giving my staff and I time to adjust brackets due to late entrants), so if you're planning to enter doubles I'd be at the venue before 5pm.
How much is it to register for doubles?

zwataketa

Smash Rookie
It looks like I'm going up against someone named Darkfire in my first round. I wonder how I'll do?

Last edited:
Top Bottom