• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

set knockback moves

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
what if they gave every character a move or tilt that always had a set knock back? Similar too mewtwo's d-tilt as an example. If every character had an abusable move like this that leads to more combos or a leads to a finisher would that be good? I think it would vastly improve all characters combo potential and serve to even the characters a little more being that every character is given a decent lead in to a kill even at higher percents. What do you guys think?

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure mewtwos downtilt isnt a set knockback. I know fox's shine and yoshi's downtilt are. For the idea I am not entirely sure about this. I dont think EVERYONE should have one. But to have more in the game isnt a bad idea.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
i merely used mewtwo as an example. One of the reasons the top tier are up their is because they have an abusable move (shine for example). This would at least give the weaker characters a way to rack up the damage and even set up a possible kill.

Top Bottom