• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sex or Chipotle?

T0NE

Smash Apprentice
put some chipotle on the girls nipples and lick it off while ****ing. That way you'll be having both at the same time.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Sex at Chipotle.

and if the waiters say anything to you, bust them in the face.

/thread.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I had sex while eating a slice of pizza one time.

I don't see why doing both wouldn't work.

I mean, it would probably be messy and some of the food might fall on her back but .....hmmmmmmmmmmm *rubs chin*

also, *inb4lock*

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I don't get it.

Chipotle is definitely bottom tier.

I have never had a good experience from that place. I have given Chipotle 3 chances and never have I not regretted eating there.

Burrito Brothers on the other hand...

If any of you guys find yourselves in Gainesville for any length of time, please go eat at Burrito Brothers. It will change your life. I also think they have one in Tallahassee.

tl;dr:
sex.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Doing both depends on the position, really. If she's facing you she'll probably want a bite so **** that.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Doing both depends on the position, really. If she's facing you she'll probably want a bite so **** that.
Which is why arf arf style is the best position in this case. She's not facing the food and you now have a surface to eat said food on.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Which is why arf arf style is the best position in this case. She's not facing the food and you now have a surface to eat said food on.
Good point. Didn't think of placing the food down on the 'table'.

Pi

Smash Hero
chipotle = at least half an hour of pleasure, followed by some alone time in the john
it's a win win

sex = talking, foreplay, maybe dinner/movie/other expenses, lies, potential commitment/responsibilities, condoms/std's.
All that for 30 seconds?

the answer is clear.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
chipotle = at least half an hour of pleasure, followed by some alone time in the john
it's a win win

sex = talking, foreplay, maybe dinner/movie/other expenses, lies, potential commitment/responsibilities, condoms/std's.
All that for 30 seconds?

the answer is clear.
don't forget sex also = babies

also Mike G's arf arf post is sig worthy

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Let's cut it down piece by piece, Hbox.

You can eat chipole anytime of the day,week,moth,year,era and ect.

You only have ONE shot at doing the..erm "business" in a lifetime...it might even happen again somewhere in the future. BUT risk a change of making little jigglypuffes and other dangers.

Conclusion?

Yea, your answer should definitely Chippole because is THAT pleasurable for your tongue.

Dr. B out

Top Bottom