• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SEXy Moves Samus Edition Recut

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
fun vid to watch but at 1:15 how the *** did u shoot B downward?lol i dont play with samus so yea maybe thats a stupid question but i havent seen a samus do that so yea....
Ps. u should relax on the black and white effect, wouldve looked better without it..just my opinion :p

ÖwnÄ

Smash Ace
I asked the same question on youtube and aparantly the beam is moving in a straight line but because of how the level moves, it seems like it is moving at a downward angle! Dunno how reliable that info is though!

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
I asked the same question on youtube and aparantly the beam is moving in a straight line but because of how the level moves, it seems like it is moving at a downward angle! Dunno how reliable that info is though!
this game is so messed up and broken with glitches XD lol

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
this game is so messed up and broken with glitches XD lol smash is still the **** with all of that :p

Balloon

Smash Lord
It's not a glitch, it's just exactly what the person said. The level is changing and moving upward, so the bullet looks like it's moving downward. That's all there is to it.

Top Bottom