• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Since this IS a Eugene thread..
I 'm performing this Sunday at 4pm, Hult Center, in the Bachfest Festival Chorus. Quite the difficult piece. Tickets probably aren't that expensive.

Roa33

Smash Rookie
LOL seriously, :) T!MmY I wanted to confirm myself for going to the tournament you can put down as ROA and take out Quackenbush (Quackenbush= what a friend put me in as)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Okay, Roa33, I updated your name and changed you to confirmed.

Methinks Tudios' Mewtwo is going to be getting a lot of challenges. Lol

Zodiac

Smash Master
I, Tudios, have completed my Mewtwo training and am now unbeatable. I will accept all MMs with my Mewtwo vs any counterpick on the challenger's choice of stage (even the usual banned stages) and if so desired the challenger may have a handicap of any level.
I mm your mewtwo with my Giga bowser :p

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
When did I get confirmed for this? Haha.
If we did come down.. Any housing we could get?
Gonna see what I can do.
Housing at the venue... since it's a house. House FTW!

VenusGospel

Smash Apprentice
hey venusgospel, you are from portland right? wanna smash it up with me and binx we're in portland and we're pretty bored and we've played pretty much everyone in portland cept you and i think digital
Just tell me where and when and i'll be there, getting as much training before SF:E should surely help out.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
yea I'm not sure I'm going to this anymore
I have almost no money at all, and if I could go I would still need a ride. Since James is moving down there, I'm not sure if he'll be there before SF:E or not but even if he isn't I still have no money to go. Also, I haven't played smash in quite awhile, so I'm pretty much terrible now.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

Smash Journeyman
I propose a support the fooz foundation.

... an option?
or a john to laugh at? lolololololol-nosepass

HMMMMmmmm...

C'mon fooz, get a jerb get a carrr, and come down every now and again.
or are you going to main toptier character livingroom-sofa? Miss the fooz. Nobody can play the piano like you.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Hmmm Top teir living room sofa sounds nice, but if I can someway make the money to get there and I can get a ride then I will come.

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
Ah it's been a while, eh guys? I haven't posted since lauding Livewire. I wish I had tried Pitch Black, but I hadn't had Livewire yet and was very suspicious of ALL Dews, plus I hate grape soda with the fury of a thousand suns. Anyway.

I "can" come to the whole weekend, and I "will" bring a TV (20 inches!) + Wii + SSBM + Memory card. The reason that those two words are in quotes is that I do not have any way of transporting myself down to Eugene (from Salem) and back. So, I can potentially come, but I would need a ride. It sounds like a bunch of people are coming down from / through Portland, and Salem is essentially right on the way down from there.

For any of you who are disdainful of moochers, know this: I can contribute $10+ each way for gas money, so don't let that be the only reason you turn me down. I've got medium-deep pockets, as the saying goes.

Plus, conversations never get dull when I'm around.

Last thing: If need be, I can ALSO bring a second, smaller TV + Cube + Memory Card, but prolly not another copy of SSBM.

cmin

Smash Ace
For any of you who are disdainful of moochers, know this: I can contribute $10+ each way for gas money, so don't let that be the only reason you turn me down. I've got medium-deep pockets, as the saying goes.

Plus, conversations never get dull when I'm around.
i'll take you

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I have no way down there any more so riot is out but I am pretty sure not many people care but I just thought I would throw my $0.02 cents in. lol

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hooray for Snoodude, everyone will appreciate the TVs, and thanks to Cmin for giving him a ride.

Riot, you don't want to miss this tournament.

And I may or may not have an announcement to make about the venue. Yes, it's good news, too. :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Someone give Foozy a ride.
I think a train goes from/to Portland regularly and is really cheap because nobody uses it so they try to lower the price to attract customers. So it's only like $20. (do you accept Paypal?)
But, really, a lot of people are carpooling to this event so maybe catch a ride with them. And if anything you can catch a ride with Alaska on their way back up to Alaska.

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
i'll take you
Sweet! :chuckle:

So, I have a couple of questions.

1) Where do you live? (i.e., how far north of Salem are you)

2) When are you planning to leave for Eugene? (from wherever you live)

3) How much space do you have in your car (for me, my equipment, etc.)? Are you ferrying anyone else?

4) What kind of car do you drive? (so I know what to look for)

I look forward to planning out more details, to ensure things go smoothly.

cmin

Smash Ace
Sweet! :chuckle:

So, I have a couple of questions.

1) Where do you live? (i.e., how far north of Salem are you)

2) When are you planning to leave for Eugene? (from wherever you live)

3) How much space do you have in your car (for me, my equipment, etc.)? Are you ferrying anyone else?

4) What kind of car do you drive? (so I know what to look for)

I look forward to planning out more details, to ensure things go smoothly.
1. Portland, OR
2. Friday morning ish around noon
3. i got..2 people riding in my car thats all
4. white toyota camry '93

give me a call or hit up my aim.

Roa33

Smash Rookie
Ride and Gear

Is there supposed to be two Cmin from North Oregon coming :laugh: (Check list)

Anyway Peach Masta posted that he knows someone with a small truck that has 2 seats and 2 smaller seats. That someone is me, and like he said if anyone is desperate I could take you, but its a tight fit (Not confortable but livable). I probably will bring a t.v., but can definetly bring a GC+Game+Memory Card.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Huzzah, another setup.

Okay, the good news about the venue is that it will probably be at a new place in Springfield. I checked it out and it's pretty cool and has a basement and... doors! Just wait 'til you guys see it, it has "Smash House" written all over it.

(goes to recheck attendee list)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Alas, the "new" place didn't go through, so we will be using my mom's house after all. (Still better than cramming dozens of people into my apt. though). No basement for us. V_V

Good news though, I found a nearby park with tennis courts! Dodgeball is on schedule!

Jem.

Smash Master
Woah, pretty sure I'm pretty beastly at dodgeball, taking out skypal @ Skydodge.
Who from WA wants to take me with them or something..

We should get some WA vs OR Regional Dodgeball going down. 7(or depending how many WA actually comes) vs the same amount as Oregon. Best of 3. Counterpicks allowed (Perhaps you play better on the soccer field?) Awwwwww yeah.

gnosis

Smash Lord
For all who have not abandoned the original Smash, let it be known that I'm bringing an N64, four controllers, and of course a copy of the game. In addition to that other stuff, of course.

Just because I'm bringing it doesn't mean I'm great at it though, lol.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Hooray for Snoodude, everyone will appreciate the TVs, and thanks to Cmin for giving him a ride.

Riot, you don't want to miss this tournament.

And I may or may not have an announcement to make about the venue. Yes, it's good news, too. :)
I know I don't want to miss it but I can't make it to it I have no ride.......

I would also love to play dodge ball with all of you! sounds good I would love to hurt people.

gnosis you would lose agents Isa the best player in the world at the frist smash it's all about the new one now.

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
Hey cmin, one of those spots is mine, right? Don't give my seat away, heh. Also, i really need to find someone above the age of 9 to practice with. (siblings = bad for smash... heh). If anyone's free for the weekend (and in portland) drop a PM.

~Kenpachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom