• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E - Eugene, Oregon (July 27, 28, 29) - Mission Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnosis

Smash Lord
gnosis you would lose agents Isa the best player in the world at the frist smash it's all about the new one now.
I don't get it. I'd also lose against M2K, and scores of other players, in Melee, but I still play that... I didn't even say I was good at 64, I just like it.

Were you being humorous and I'm just a jerk off for not getting it? :dizzy:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I probably won't be posting here for a while. See you guys after 0C3! :D

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey

Hey guys, my partner might not be able to come, he has a baseball game on thursday, so i might be going by myself,I will aslo be taking part in the singles on sunday if you haven't already guessed, if anyone doesn't have a partner when i get there and i dont have mine, we could teem up for the doubles.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys just wanted to ask if there is any weird people, you know, like child molesters and stuff like that(Also i need to know whether i should bring my knife or not).

Riot6777

Smash Ace
I don't get it. I'd also lose against M2K, and scores of other players, in Melee, but I still play that... I didn't even say I was good at 64, I just like it.

Were you being humorous and I'm just a jerk off for not getting it? :dizzy:
No sorry your fine I was just being an A$$ I do that sometimes...... sorry I just don't like the first smash after melee. :laugh:

Dude if your not old enough to go to a tournament and or defend your self maybe you shouldn't go.

I would bring a knife if you do because I don't trust some of them they seem like they would look at little boys funny no johns.........

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hey guys just wanted to ask if there is any weird people, you know, like child molesters and stuff like that(Also i need to know whether i should bring my knife or not).
I hear Riot's ***** a few beezies in his time.
Me I've ruined eleven little toddlers' vags, but I'm past that stage in my life now. You probably don't have to worry.
The knife might be a wise choice though.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Dude if your not old enough to go to a tournament and or defend your self maybe you shouldn't go.

I would bring a knife if you do because I don't trust some of them they seem like they would look at little boys funny no johns.........
I hear Riot's ***** a few beezies in his time.
Me I've ruined eleven little toddlers' vags, but I'm past that stage in my life now. You probably don't have to worry.
The knife might be a wise choice though.
Ha very funny guys, i know a little martial arts, enough to defend myself, just thought i would ask for the sake of everyone else going to the SF:E. personaly, i cant wait to get there, i dont realy need a knife but it's good to have one just in case, plus my partner would probobly kick their A$$ before they even got close, he is short, chunky, and can beat up any fool who dares to fight, me i am like luigi, i only fight if i have to, and i have beatin a lot of people in my days, as for me and my friends age, i will only say we are still in high school.

This is a question for timmy: do you want music at the smash fest, i play the piano, and i know tons of different nintendo music, i got a keyboard if you don't already have a piano.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Haha yeah, nobody is a creep. And if anyone was, I'd trust the tall, hunky, fit, Tae Kwon Do + Karate master - yours truly - to take care of them. ;D *hair flip*

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Haha yeah, nobody is a creep. And if anyone was, I'd trust the tall, hunky, fit, Tae Kwon Do + Karate master - yours truly - to take care of them. ;D *hair flip*
ya, i kind of figured that no one was a creep and that you were just joking, just thought i would ask so i would know what to expect.

I find i cool that there is someone else that knows martial arts besides me.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I'm going to be studying Jeet Kune Do pretty soon as well :D
I think Timmy and Tommy know something.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
Alright so I think I have a ride Georgey said he'd give me a ride and I might be able to get some monies by huslting foosball tables downtown. Perhaps I'll panhandle on while I'm at it lol. But yea I should most likely be attending.

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
ok so i found out i wont have the money to participate, but i WILL still come to the event one, two, or all of the days. i will still provide my cube, game, and card. (whichever days i come).

my friend, (Trigger34) probably can't participate due to his harda55 mother, but im going to try and convince her to let him at least come.

so count me out, and probably him too.

Roa33

Smash Rookie
Wanted to confirm that I am actually bringing a few more things than expected:

t.v. x2 (as long as both fit in my vehicle- but no less than one)
Wii
Cube
SSBM disc x2
Memory card

Hopefully this will help with everyone being able to smash at one time :)

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
ok, i pick you. we can plug 2 into your ears, 1 in your nose, as many as we can into your mouth, and one up your *** =P

oh, and DW, about your sig quote. we do that at raves. run around in a darkened room, bumpin into people, muchin pills (acid) and listenin to techno ^.^

Snoodude

Smash Cadet
Okay, some good news and some bad news. My employer ended up scheduling me for Friday ANYWAY, and to close (shift ending at 9:15pm) at that. I've been able to get the ending pushed back to 7:00pm, but that still means I'm not going to be able to arrive until probably around 9:00pm on Friday. I have pretty much hooked myself up with transportation down to Eugene (a friend of mine who has friends in Corvallis (spelled correctly?) and Eugene) so thanks Cmin, but I guess I'll be good for the ride down.

I was wondering if I can hitch a ride back, though. Will that work? And if not, would anyone else have room for my two TVs, Cube, Wii, and me? (Just a reminder, but I live in Salem.)

WHOO!!! Only five days left!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hey guys, I'm back in Eugene!
I have only a few days now to get everything ready for SF:E!

BTW, my Kirby roxx0rz even harder after all my 0C3 practice. :kirby:

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Gooooo T!MMY!!! I had a blast playing you in SoCal, come by again =) I wish I could come to these, I need Oregon practice. Tell Bart, that his Falcon is the ****! :)

Jem.

Smash Master
Eggs, Jamo, and myself will be there friday. So you can welcome WA when we get there XD. Not sure if anyone else from Washington is coming. If so, in a different vehicle than us. Also, Jamo's fiance is coming for the 3 days too, so hopefully that isn't a problem.

Binx

Smash Master
Is there anyone that can give me a ride down there and back from portland? Also if there is room for my friend jayce then that would be awesome too.

Riot6777

Smash Ace
Is there anyone that can give me a ride down there and back from portland? Also if there is room for my friend jayce then that would be awesome too.
I am going to talk to my friend Andrew (GUN) and I am going to try and get a ride from him down there if you could help out with some gas money I am sure he will take all of us.

Rage.

Smash Ace
Hey T!mmy or T0mmy, Me and H8st are wondering if we could come Thursday
and stay the night then until Monday morning
that would just make out plans go a lot smoother

we are takiing the train down there and wanted to know if we could get a ride from the train station?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, only about three more days until the largest SF:E hits. Everyone make sure you know who you're carpooling with and get everything straightened out.

0m3n5150 makes a good point. If anyone feels like it, bring a powerstrip if you have one. I have a couple here, but better safe than sorry.

And we're still looking for setups. Bring anything you have, TV, Cube, Wii, anything - better too many set-ups than too few.

I was talking to Lunaris about the Alaska Crew coming and he said they were planning on attending. But now they're having car problems down in SoCal and might not be able to make it. V_V That would have been cool to have given you guys the chance to play against Alaska, plus Lunaris' Falco is really good.

Jem, I'll put you guys down as confirmed. There's no trouble about Jamo's fiance coming, does she play smash or is she just coming for fun? I won't charge her an entrance fee if she doesn't play smash, but to make things fair for everyone I think she should throw in a few dollars to go toward food.

Rage. if you come Thursday, the only place to stay would be at my apartment since we won't be at the venue until Friday. Also, if you come Thurs, I'm going to make you help set things up for SF:E between games of SSBM. :-) I'm sure I could find you a ride from the train station to my apartment since it's not too far away (downtown ftw).

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
hey timmy, me and my partner are confired for the tournement. i met some guys on the eastern WA bi weeklies and i might be bringing ppa0 with me, he has not confirmed with me yet but i am pretty sure he is coming along, see you at the SF,also, i didn't know if you replied to my other messege but, do you want me to bring my key board for some classic mario and nintendo music playing?

Jem.

Smash Master
No, she doesn't play smash. She is just coming because the past few weekends we've been gone for stuff, so she doesn't get to see Jamo much >_>. Is a few like, 10-20? Because I'm sure she won't mind.

cmin

Smash Ace
timmy i'll be there on saturday only. family's pretty pissed about the whole dealio you know what i mean. i'll post up gas stuff in OSM later

Rage.

Smash Ace
Rage. if you come Thursday, the only place to stay would be at my apartment since we won't be at the venue until Friday. Also, if you come Thurs, I'm going to make you help set things up for SF:E between games of SSBM. :-) I'm sure I could find you a ride from the train station to my apartment since it's not too far away (downtown ftw).
Thats okay, as long as we have a place to stay it works :)
Who can pick us up?

Binx

Smash Master
That sounds good riot, about how much money per person do you think we would need to pitch in? I am pretty much broke, also I might need a partner for low tier doubles on friday anyone interested? Im pretty sure Ill pika for low tiers.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Anyone going through bend to get to the smash fest, I know this is last minute but I may need a ride up there, and back.

gunstargav

Smash Rookie
if i can get a ride from someone in the seattle area down i will definetely go, all three days if need be. i would drive myself but my **** license is suspended. also i can bring a gc and a couple controllers and memory card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom