• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Satau Results

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Full Detailed results with brackets will be up on AllisBrawl within 48 hours.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3453

Melee Doubles
1: CowEar + dieslow (CowEar, dieslow)
2: Manli + Noobking (Manli, xXx-Noobking-xXx)
3: Kuriko + Daltzy (Kuriko, Daltsy)
4: Meta + Bwmatt (Meta, Bwmatt)
5: Daze + Marshall (Daze, Marshall)
5: Lib3r4t3 + AIDS (Lib3r4t3, AIDS)
7: Chocolate G's (chocolate_thunda, GGGG)
7: Talking Yoshi (talking_chicken, Blue Yoshi)

Melee Singles
1: DJ Combo
2: Eggz
3: CowEar
4: dieslow
5: xXx-Noobking-xXx
5: Hitsugaya
7: Silent Wolf
7: Kuriko
9: Bwmat
9: Manli
9: Meta
9: Daltsy
13: Rampage
13: Patooty
13: GGGG
13: Daze
17: Supertramp
17: Enkou
17: AIDS
17: xtc
17: Ema
17: talking_chicken
17: Mark
17: chocolate_thunda
25: Blue Yoshi
25: Lib3r4t3
25: Quin

Brawl Doubles
1: First Place We Win You Lose (Clouderz, dieslow)
2: Ema + Silver (Ema, Silver)
3: Solid Ape (ced, Rampage)
4: Team Spammy (Enkou, Gstar)
5: lol@u (bui, x__x)
5: Raveheads (kitsune,Albert)
7: Trojans (Schultz, Dawson)
7: Pokebot (FBM, liverymen)
9: Delicious Pizza (Firestorm, Lib3r4t3)
9: chicken cordon blue (talkig_chicken, Blue Yoshi)

Brawl Singles
1: Clouderz (Meta Knight)
2: Eggz (King Dedede)
3: dieslow (Meta Knight)
4: liverymen (Lucario)
5: Ced (Donkey Kong)
5: Bui (Marth)
7: AJ (Marth)
7: Enkou (Pit)
9: GStar
9: Rampage
9: Blue Yoshi
9: x__x
13: xtc
13: Schultz
13: FBM
13: Canadian*Sniper
17: Lib3r4t3
17: talking_chicken
17: Dawson

cedrick

Smash Apprentice
cloud - ganon vs jigs was pretty sick. gj on winning

jack - thanks for organizing everything. we'll aoe2 later yes?

yakal - ugh dbles couldve went a lot better but whatever. good sets in singles too. u took off before we could get that mm going... next time

tonyslow - too bad we didnt get to play. next time for sure

eggs - sick mk match, though u probably wouldve been better with ddd lol. how you beat tony i dont even know. play again next time u come up

francis - god****it ur lucario is way too good ahhhhhhhhhhh. that last match made me cry. lots of friendlies ggs

that little kid and his sister - jeeeeez u guys are sick. ggs

all the van island ppl and others who i havnt played before ggs

Metà

Smash Master
SHOUT-OUTZ

Jack: AWESOME tournament man, thanks for hosting this. Screw you for breaking my memory card though, that kinda pisses me off. >:[ I hope my Cube still works...

Bwmat: lol

Yakal: Not much to say, but GG's, and we need to practice together more. DI those rests! lol

Clouderz: You've gotten a lot better at 64, I was pretty impressed by your Jigglypuff. Just gotta work on those combos, and money match me next time. >: ) Also, congrats on winning Brawl.

Kuriko: Your Marth was very impressive, and I had a lot of fun playing doubles against you and Tim. I was hoping to see your Samus and IC's though, because I remember them being really good as well.

Daltsy: Awesome Falco, nice combos. GG's in doubles

Adam: **** as usual....team with me next time? : D *showmeyamoves*

Manuel: Lol, after all this time I finally beat you once. I really didn't think I'd win that last round, because I couldn't get past your d-tilts and grabs, but once I got a couple rests I turned it around, haha. GG's

Dieslow: Congrats on 1st in doubles, too bad about 3rd in singles. I'm guessing you probably don't play it at all anymore though. brawl sucks

DJ Combo: **** marth, lol @ WA hate for Jigglypuff. Totally understandable though, Jigglypuff is a total b*tch and makes for really gay matches...

Silent Wolf: Ouch, my Falco got 4-stocked... Your Fox is so fast, I don't know what to do x_x GG's, thanks for the friendlies.

Eggz: GG's, I enjoyed our set in Melee singles. So fun, so gay... Anyways, money match next time I see you?

Tiep: HOLY SH*T @ crew battle! 8 stock, you're a machine, lol! You pretty much won that for us, with your **** Samus. N-air to missile FTW

Daze: I see a lot of improvement in your Ganondorf, you owned me in that crew battle. Nice tech btw, you know which one I'm talking about. : )

Hitsugaya: Really good Sheik, I don't know what to do against it. GG's, nice to see you're still playing/owning.

Francis: Considering you probably don't play Melee much anymore, you were still quite competent with Marth. That's not saying much, but at least I never 4-stocked you, lol. I still don't like Brawl, but I'd like to apologize about being such a **** about it at the last tourney. No point comparing it to Melee anymore...

AIDS: When are we going to money match? lol

Blue Yoshi: God I hate Kirby, LOL. GG's in 64, I can't believe I almost lost. $10 next time? : )

Chocolate Thunda: I didn't get to play you much, but I liked your Samus, and you're a cool guy. Thanks for helping me carry my stuff btw.

Lib3r4te: Keep playing the game and finding ways to improve, don't be discouraged by your losses. Having only lvl 1 cpu's to play against really sucks, hopefully you get to play against those K-town smashers often enough. GG's

Quinn: Where'd you go?

Everyone else: GG's of course, thanks for playing Melee. I had a lot of fun, and I think I got to play pretty much everyone (Melee players) at least once. I feel kind of bad for those people who just came to play Brawl and just had to play outside, but hopefully next time Jack can be more prompt in starting Brawl events (though he did actually run this event quite well).

Also, extra thanks to those playing 64. It's nice to see it not get completely tossed aside. I hope to see lots of people enter SSB singles in January.

unityole

Smash Lord
im most impressed by the siblings silverdrop and his sister, played really well in brawl doubles. they took 2nd right after tony/dieslow

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That is pretty impressive :O

Sorry I missed the tourney everyone, that looks like it would've been the awesomest thing like EVAH!!!

AJ, I'll make Metas words come true "hopefully you get to play against those K-town smashers often enough" we can smash next weekend and I'll probably get the guys together for it on Sat again cause it was great training yesterday. If you can get through that landslided road though lol

Good stuff Ryab!
Good stuff Daltsy!

Catch you jerks in Jan or later this month!

=D

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
ADAM WHAT THE **** MAN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN! :(

Good **** Cowear and WA for ****** BC.... except WTF HAPPENED TO SILENT WOLF??! AND PATOOTY?!!!? LOL! AND MANLI GOT 9TH?! WTF!? LOL!!!

FBM

Smash Apprentice
GGs.

Thx for hosting Jack - sorry I didn't play dota with you; I wasn't really in the mood after being so fail. First tourney johns, so next time it will be "WOW zss!!" rather than "oh... zss."

Nice to meet the mainlanders and the washington guys - cool group and I look forward to the next one.

liverymen

Smash Apprentice
YAYAYAYA

Thanks for the tourney jack! i liked how melee came before brawl, gave sooo much time to actually do brawl friendlies.

I had a great time stayin up late with all da people who stayed overnight.... You guys were still goin hardcore melee even when we left at 8:30am!!!

DJC: thanks for the melee practice, it was really fun/informative.

adam brown: THe earth trembled at every knee, i felt it.

Eggz: ....the earth trembled at every warcry grunt???? lol w/e. you showed me a whole new level of consistency in those d3 matches vs tony. way to keep ur cool despite the tough matchup.

clouderz: you're the youngest rapist i know. 1-2 total score with all our lucario vs mk matches., thanks for the friendlies.

john: im eating more subway right now : ) yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ced/yackal: i look forward to more tough matches next time!

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about you guys but ****...that pizza was so FREE. Thanks Jack for the FREE and the tourney. Also... FREE.

GGGGs everyone.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
GGs guys, good times. I wish I could have done better yesterday.

Victoria smashers: REPRESENT! It was good to see all of you guys again, as well as meet some of the newer guys. Good to see smash is alive and well in Victoria. I'll see you guys in January, maybe sooner?

Lib3r4t3: Sorry we never got that MM in. Next time?

Ema + Silver: Why is it always the new people that seem to ****? Good job for doing so well in Brawl doubles.

Everyone else: Grats, thanks for the games. Congrats to the winners for winning. I've really gotta step my game up if I wanna hold my own next time.

Canadian*Sniper said:
ssb64 ffa results pls
1:unityole
2:talking_chicken
3:Blue Yoshi
4:Lib3r4t3 (lol, sorry, I forgot if it was you or Sniper)
5:Canadian*Sniper
5:Clouderz
5:I don't know who was in the other bracket

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
@ Meta:

Sure, $10 next time in 64. I'll bring the big guns next time... wait... Pichu isn't in that game :p

also... I GOT SHOUT-OUTED!!! :p

My first tourney, and definitely not my last. Hopefully we get more people for 64 tourney.

@ MrLegend: Pizza was free for me, since I was going to play 64 anyways :)

silverdrop

Smash Rookie
My first tourney, glad I did pretty well. I'm definitely going to another, I'll do singles next time. GGs to everyone I played, Ced, my sis says you're too good. It was nice to see fellow smash players.

Jack- Great tourney.

Clouderz - You're too good, man, did you purposely ask me to come so you could own me IRL? <_<

Rampage and Ced - Man you guys are good, you were so close to beating us. GGs.

Enkou - Nice to meet you, it's really too bad we didn't get to play each other.

AIDS - Man, you are too good at Melee X_X

FBM, Liverymen - Great Doubles team ya got there.

Everyone else I played - GGs.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
I got 4th in the FFA. lol, my best thing.

Combined with bad seeding, I was REALLY off that day thus my HORRIBLE results. GGs guys.

Shout outs:

Meta: Thanks for the shout out. It was awesome seeing you play. Holy **** at you beating Manuel in singles. Good **** right there!

Daltsy: We never got to really paly, did we? That sucks. Another time, man! Good **** at you beating Tiep.

Talking Chicken: Haha, I'm glad we didn't do the Doc ditto. I was REALLY bad that day. Just a bad day in general. I yipe at my results. No Johns though.

Jamesies: Yeah, that'd be great. Gotta get into the groove and keep that groove before CAST. Hopefully I won't do THAT bad there.

Canadian Sniper: Thanks a bunch for the 3S advice. It's on Street Fighter Anthologies, right? I'm having a hell of a time finding that game. @__@

Rampage: ):

Blue Yoshi: Our MM was too much fun, haha. Luck was not on my side at ALLL haha. We gotta do that again though. I'll show the idea to James; he'll love it. Btw, that was your first? Pretty swell for being a rookie.

Rushan: Thanks for letting me help with the TOing. And practice your metaknight for Jan lol

AIDS; Good **** in doubles. I didn't do too bad, eh?

Meta again: Make SSB a main event, please. I love me some 64.

Everyone else: Fun tournament, hopefulyl see you all in January!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
1:unityole
2:talking_chicken
3:Blue Yoshi
4:Lib3r4t3 (lol, sorry, I forgot if it was you or Sniper)
5:Canadian*Sniper
5:Clouderz
5:I don't know who was in the other bracket
Holly **** YA AJ! Didn't know you practiced THAT much. Either you're pwnage and gonna pwn me on your return or I'm pwnage more than I think I am and will **** SFU in Jan at 64. :p

Jamesies: Yeah, that'd be great. Gotta get into the groove and keep that groove before CAST. Hopefully I won't do THAT bad there.

Blue Yoshi: Our MM was too much fun, haha. Luck was not on my side at ALLL haha. We gotta do that again though. I'll show the idea to James; he'll love it. Btw, that was your first? Pretty swell for being a rookie.
lol shoutout for me and I wasn't even there. And what idea? Smash fest next Sat probably btw AJ.

Nice howard and tim on that doubles pwnnn

reppping
QFT

Canadian*Sniper

Smash Cadet
Canadian Sniper: Thanks a bunch for the 3S advice. It's on Street Fighter Anthologies, right? I'm having a hell of a time finding that game. @__@
Nope the proper title for the game I have is Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. It contains SFIII 3rd Strike and Street Fighter II v.6 (which allows you to use any version of fighter from all 5 sfii games).

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
the idea (or what I call the ultimate money match):

best of 3 in each game (best of 3 in 64, best of 3 in melee, best of 3 in brawl). every game is worth a set amount (we did $1). every character is chosen at random. every stage is chosen at random (by neutral or neutral/counterpick).

I seemed to have gotten all my good characters while lib3r4t3 had unlucky characters. lets say I won all 3 by luck (meta knight twice in brawl, for example). If anyone wants to do this, I'm willing to play it again. Remember... I invented it, and I call it the ultimate money match.

Metà

Smash Master
the idea (or what I call the ultimate money match):

best of 3 in each game (best of 3 in 64, best of 3 in melee, best of 3 in brawl). every game is worth a set amount (we did $1). every character is chosen at random. every stage is chosen at random (by neutral or neutral/counterpick).

I seemed to have gotten all my good characters while lib3r4t3 had unlucky characters. lets say I won all 3 by luck (meta knight twice in brawl, for example). If anyone wants to do this, I'm willing to play it again. Remember... I invented it, and I call it the ultimate money match.
Except no Brawl. And only Falcon dittos.

^ real ultimate money match : D

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Except no Brawl. And only Falcon dittos.

^ real ultimate money match : D
the other ultimate money match.

I know no one will agree with me, but I was thinking... why not have a tournament event where all 3 games are involved? for example: best of 3: one game of 64, one game of melee, and one game of brawl. For the finals (best of 5): one game of 64, one game of low tier melee, one game of low tier brawl, one game of melee, and one game of brawl. This would determine the best all-round smasher (and encourage people to play 64 smash!!!!!) I know getting all those consoles playable at once is a slight problem, but if it were possible... you know. Any opinions? :p

Metà

Smash Master
I considered doing that, but I don't think I'll have time for it at my tournament. I think there are other side events I'd rather run.

Random tourney anyone?

Top Bottom