• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU send off tourney for Blunted_Object10 Sept 13th. BC, Canada

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'll try to get a T.V, if my dad is willing to drive me there and back. Which is a maybe, gas is free for us anyway lol.

unityole

Smash Lord
things came up today and Evan told me that he prob will not make it to this tourney, which means we will likely to lose 2 tvs since his parent could drive him and matt here. without ride = no tvs from them. (6 down to 4 tvs..)

having 2 tvs less, im gonna have to cut down events, and make the tourney start as early as 11 or 10 30 am, which means everyone would have to be here at around 9 30 ~ 10 ish. i stated earlier in the thread i prob can't rent TVs in time or can't rent TVs at all on a saturday, so i would like to have everyone to help out.

we never charge for any venue fee, would highly appreciate a couple of TVs, thanks

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
and if anyone else is willing to bring their TV I will drive them there too awww yeah!
Anyone? Even Matt?

things came up today and Evan told me that he prob will not make it to this tourney, which means we will likely to lose 2 tvs since his parent could drive him and matt here. without ride = no tvs from them. (6 down to 4 tvs..)
See what I'm saying?

.Marik

is a social misfit
For Christ Sakes, I wish there were more tournaments in Toronto.... D:

*Can't find the GTA thread.* >_<

unityole

Smash Lord
thanks for all those setups, anyone with more tvs to come are much appreciated

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I found a portable T.V I can bring I just need a ride.

Hey, $5 MM's with everyone.. unless you're 1st on PR then it's $2 and I'll gladly say at least I tried.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I will drive Adam so plus one TV awww yeah

and if anyone else is willing to bring their TV I will drive them there too awww yeah!

anyone else driving please bring a TV please and everyone else bring SET UPS!
Don't do it >_>

loledit: Somebody bring an extra Memory Card. My old one with MONTHS OF EFFORT has been forever corrupted and I can't even reformat it so it can't be used at all. Still have 2 melee set ups and...a barlw disk I guess >_>

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
loledit: Somebody bring an extra Memory Card. My old one with MONTHS OF EFFORT has been forever corrupted and I can't even reformat it so it can't be used at all. Still have 2 melee set ups and...a barlw disk I guess >_>
I'll just bring my card, that way I won't have to bother bringing another system, maybe just bring a VCR I guess.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
Why would you want to record something that would take up more than half the tape when you could have a billion MELEE matches recorded?
I have multiple tapes. And he asked nicely. And I already have a billion other melee matches I haven't bothered putting up yet. Sure, they're all between me, Evan, Matt, Adam, and Jack, BUT IT'S STILL MELEE, GOD DAMMIT!

unityole

Smash Lord
I have multiple tapes. And he asked nicely. And I already have a billion other melee matches I haven't bothered putting up yet. Sure, they're all between me, Evan, Matt, Adam, and Jack, BUT IT'S STILL MELEE, GOD DAMMIT!
speaking of VCR, i still have keith's VCR here, come pick it up this time?
also, should do more recording with eric's matches since hes leaving. pretty sure manli and tony would **** hard as well, looking forward to it.

edit: and record some 64 epic ffa + items on?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
I'd do anything for you person I've yet to meet.

But srsly, I can probably record some barlw matches... if I must...
Thankssss :D:D dont worry, you'll probably meet me at SFU =3

Why would you want to record something that would take up more than half the tape when you could have a billion MELEE matches recorded?
Because ... recording me playing brawl is awesome ;D and i havnt gotten any offline matches recorded :(

lol barlw...
you play barlw -_-

Thanks again =D ^_^

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
speaking of VCR, i still have keith's VCR here, come pick it up this time?
also, should do more recording with eric's matches since hes leaving. pretty sure manli and tony would **** hard as well, looking forward to it.

edit: and record some 64 epic ffa + items on?
For sure get lots of Eric. EVERYTHING Eric really.
And lul items

you play 64, Melee, Starcraft and Pokemon too -_-
fixed

Clouderz

Smash Ace
For sure get lots of Eric. EVERYTHING Eric really.
And lul items

fixed

lol i used to play starcraft, it got boring after awhile when i hax'd everyone, 999999 minerals / gas in the first few seconds, map hack, etc etc, it was really fun owning them at first, then have a flame war about me hacking, but then it got boring after awhile XP

hax4lyfe

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
I don't know who put my name on the confirmed list for this but I guess that works, I was gonna come anyway. I can toss a wii, memory card and barlw to the setup pile; and I'm going to try and pick up a copy of melee this week.

On a side note, does anyone have arough guess as to when this is gonna be over? I'm using public transit all the way there and back to Victoria so I need to plan a trip. And getting my first AWOL charge doesn't really sound all that fun.

talking_chicken

Smash Apprentice
I don't know who put my name on the confirmed list for this but I guess that works, I was gonna come anyway. I can toss a wii, memory card and barlw to the setup pile; and I'm going to try and pick up a copy of melee this week.

On a side note, does anyone have arough guess as to when this is gonna be over? I'm using public transit all the way there and back to Victoria so I need to plan a trip. And getting my first AWOL charge doesn't really sound all that fun.
I'm trying to see if someone from Victoria can get you a ride, but things looks pretty grim in that regard. I think your only hope is Ross unless you want to try and convince Francis again. At the risk of missing the end of barlw, I can give you a ride to and from the ferry terminal. It's about an hour from SFU. That should help things a bit.

If there are enough TVs, we probably could see the whole thing to the end.

Metà

Smash Master
Jack, I'm pretty sure I can make it to this still, but I'm not going to be playing much. I'll just bring my TV to help you out because I'm awesome like that.

I'm just entering SSB singles, that's it.

unityole

Smash Lord
Jack, I'm pretty sure I can make it to this still, but I'm not going to be playing much. I'll just bring my TV to help you out because I'm awesome like that.

I'm just entering SSB singles, that's it.
no, ME, him too

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
All depends on how many tvs are available and how determined people are to finish their matches.

btw daze, MM??
$5 A.S 3/5?

Melee or Barlw
I think I'll take that bet; Melee please.

Matt, all I'd need would be a ride to the ferry terminal at the end of saturday, or possibly on sunday morning/afternoon.

schultzz

Smash Rookie
count me in too

wohoo, i finally found the thread.

im new in vancouver but count me in the tourney too, just one question...
can i enter more than 1 tournament ( like melee and brawl or brawl singles and doubles) ?

if yes then im settled.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
you can enter Melee Singles Onry... It's a rule for players attending their first tourney in BC...

kidding!
Enter everything, melee singles and doubles, brawl singles and doubles, 64 singles and free4all. I'm in all of them all of the time because they're all awesome and if there ever becomes a rule where you can't let me know and I'll beat them up in a money match in all games and drum solo them until they can't run a tourney and I'll take over and make every event FFA, Green Shells, Bumpers and Final Smashes on very high, 2 Stock, Brawl only in a custom stage that's like a box with a couple openings and it's $1 to enter but the money multiplies cause I have special powers too and can fly to the bank to take money out but I'll win it all cause I rule in Big Blue and HellBox is nothing like Big Blue but opposites attract so I'd win anyway just like I'll win all events at this tourney oh and btw I'll mm Best of 5 for $5 in any game.

You in? :D

Edit: BLLLUUUNNNTTEDDD OOBBJJEECCCTT!!!!

Edit: Jack, I miiiiiiiiiiight be able to bring a 64 setup too (2 controllers) still uncertain if I'll even be there yet but it's possible that I could bring that too. Might have a second Brawl setup too, still uncertain on that though. A minimum of Brawl+Melee+TV as always but 64 and 2nd Brawl are possible.
Tyler is most likely coming to this as we've spoken about it. Might be 2 other Brawlers with him too. Don't think anyone else will come because Taz and Brett wont be there and Saki wont either. Just Brawlers coming no meleers or 64ers but me. Talked to Daltsy too he's trying to bring Howard.

Status update brought to you by crackers. Much like life, they're good in small doses.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Don't worry about the TV. I'm the only one that brings anything unless it's Jack (with a few exceptions) all the way from KELOWNA so a set up would be appreciated. Jack will probably give an update on the setup status shortly. thanks for offering. :D

Top Bottom