• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
They should already be up on his account. Well, some of them anyways, the rest will come later I guess. I'll make a video thread soon, after I deal with the brackets.

What I'm more excited about though was all the AWESOME MELEE FOOTAGE we got recorded today. Seriously, it's epic, everyone should subscribe to Byuusan and Rusty Shacklefurd's accounts.
Ganon vs Jigglypuff! Wooo.

I choked hard. Jabbed you out of your rest. Wtf?

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'm right here? lol. I managed to find someone to drive me down the hill.

I started getting a headache towards the end of the day and thats why I was getting cranky. (I'm not johnning or anything) I played about as well as I expected, And Evan did really well against me, knocked me out of singles and low tier.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
to everyone who asked me to post up the melee vids.... i haven't taken them out of my laptop yet, im going to upload the brawl loser and winner finals first, then i'll get them out, shouldn't take any longer then.... 1 day? It'll be up, faster then Rusty at least

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Don't worry about it, you came pretty close that last round, and it was a lot of fun. Who would have thought such a stupid match would be such a crowd pleaser? XD
lol. I purposely used a tag different from lib and different colors from normal to try and trick people since I knew I was going to be *****. "what? no, that's not my tag!" lolololz

But yeah. I went Green greens Ganon on Kage's Ganon too. SO FEEL SPESHUAL!

Rustyyyyyyyyyyyy! Vids plx

Sion

Island of Horizon
I'm right here? lol. I managed to find someone to drive me down the hill.

I started getting a headache towards the end of the day and thats why I was getting cranky. (I'm not johnning or anything) I played about as well as I expected, And Evan did really well against me, knocked me out of singles and low tier.
Oh, i thought you walked all the way down, lol.

Top Bottom