• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU whyisdreamlandtheonlythingihearattournaments, August 27th

^ thats sick, why doesnt anyone esle come down though? it is likely that CiZ is moving from WA very soon, you guys should come down since they denied his passport. wa is getting good again

Metà

Smash Master
btw this is probably the last tournament i'm gonna host until next summer.

also, just a reminder, but there is to be NO pot smoking anywhere near the venue. I don't want a repeat of last time, because security knows me after last time, and I, along with the club that I'm affiliated with here at SFU could get into some trouble. Out of respect for me, and the university, please wait until you've left the tournament to do that stuff.

keep in mind people, it's a school ffs.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
****in' crack heads need their fix to play terribly, evan

you've been here for like 20billion years you should know that already

and mike saved over 9000 munnies

DaZe

Smash Apprentice
****, I totally thought this was next week. I'll still be there, just means a busy morning tomorrow.

Metà

Smash Master
Ok so, as of now, we have 9 TV's confirmed, and only 5 set-ups iirc. Everyone, please bring a gamecube/wii with melee. Don't just assume there will be enough, we need everyone who is able to, to bring a set-up.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Please disregard what I said. I can't make it tomorrow. I hope you guys have a lot of fun and get stuff recorded, though!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
trufax. the one SFU I went to, played Adam in Low Tier and beat his ***.

then the weed wore off and I met him in losers bracket. sober Adam pwned me.

[EDIT]

disclaimer. 8/10 chance that weed Adam would still destroy me in regular Melee anyway. too good.

Metà

Smash Master
yakal, send me the tio data when you can. props for recording everything, and ****** in teams

i really don't want to run any more tournaments. this might have been the last sfu tournament from me.

Top Bottom