• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU62 - 2 full days of smash!

ThePrime

Smash Lord
aight your southern friends WA is 100% confirmed for this. Me, silentwolf, Vish, and MastaC will be carpooling up there sometime friday (29th) evening.

So my next question is housing? Adam you mentioned Mitch? No clue who that is lol but if anyone has some info regarding this let me know, some cell numbers would be nice.

booshk

Smash Lord
it is 5:07 AM. i think it's fair to say he won't update tonight : D

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Oh btw, is anyone able to bring a laptop? I can bring gamebridge, but it's useless unless I can use someone's laptop. I don't have one, saving up for one.

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol no update but your friendly neighborhood washingtonians will be stopping by for the fest

at least 4 of us are coming, mayb more, get scared :p

MasterC

Smash Ace
we got dieslow in the house, godd*** this is gonna be epic i can already tell haha so who's up to house 4 of washington's finest smashers??

booshk

Smash Lord
i don't have a partner, but i'm horrible at teams and horrible at smash, so :c

MasterC

Smash Ace
LOL that's funny cuz none of us are white, unless you can't otto but he's the rapest melee player i kno xD

meta you think you could house us if no one comes thru? adam said he'd get someone to help us but haven't heard anything as of yet... we'll be driving up friday night probably getting there around midnight

so is melee all in one day?

and can someone contact tony and ask him if hes tryin to team with me?

oh **** he posted. hey tony lets team lol

Sion

Island of Horizon
melee tournament on one day, but i think we're playing melee on both days

awwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Sooo I need a partner for Brawl dubs.

o:

Daltsy

Smash Rookie
I start tree planting tomorrow, its too much $$ to miss any days for this. I'll be going to any BC tournament in May or June though, I get Saturdays/Sundays off after this first week. Also going to Genesis2, I'll make sure to bug you guys closer to the date to sneak into someones ride down.

Sucks I wont be able to see you WA guys, its been toooo long. I'll have lots of $$/time by July, so I'd be down to come to WA before G2 and go down to cali with you guys/or just hang then fly if the price is right/ and/or hit a WA tournament in July or August. I'll definately see you guys over the summer <3

GL HF BC. Im excited to see how everyones improved/how you stack up with WA. Look forward to the results =)

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I start tree planting tomorrow, its too much $$ to miss any days for this. I'll be going to any BC tournament in May or June though, I get Saturdays/Sundays off after this first week. Also going to Genesis2, I'll make sure to bug you guys closer to the date to sneak into someones ride down.

Sucks I wont be able to see you WA guys, its been toooo long. I'll have lots of $$/time by July, so I'd be down to come to WA before G2 and go down to cali with you guys/or just hang then fly if the price is right/ and/or hit a WA tournament in July or August. I'll definately see you guys over the summer <3

GL HF BC. Im excited to see how everyones improved/how you stack up with WA. Look forward to the results =)
TIM <3
Hope to see you soon broooo :bee:

Top Bottom