• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFVM - Back in Action, now on Saturdays.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i'll bring my wii if i come, i think sungll also bring a cube. haha i have an excuse not to bring my heavy *** tv, yay!

LuCKy

Smash Master
i hope hugo/oscar/johnny come. i dont really care about the tourney *no offense mike lol* i just wanna get some sickkkk friendlies in

HugS™

Smash Lord
Oh god dammit not a soul reminded me about this and I forgot

I"m actually really ****ing upset I forgot about this. **** me.

Joey, Did mango tell you about me going to norwalk this week?

Lovage

Smash Hero
ggggggggggggggs to everyone

sung - <33

kevin - you got this

these turnouts suuuuuuck tho, kiiiiinda not worth going when joey/johnny/hugos not there, for me at least
we'll see how the next one lookz tho

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Yeah it's annoying. I'm going to post up flyers this week at the college by my house and gamestores in the area for the next tournament to hopefully draw in more players/ a new crowd.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
mike thanks again so much for hosting, it really means a lot! :) also i'll let you post the results, hehe.

ggs to everyoneeeeeeee

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
1: Lovage
2: Baka4moe
3: Sung
4: J666
5: Peligro
6: Unknown Presence
7: Wha?
8: Tapez

We ended up doing a round robin. Top 3 played each other afterwards in a Bo5 (in which results stayed the same).

LuCKy

Smash Master
my bad miguel <333 i was about to go just to play friendlies cuz you came LOL ill make it next time for sure. n im so sad AE is coming out in like a week or something. my arcade stick is going back in its box in a couple days till genesis lol not even gonna touch another fighting game until then. genesis training starts soon but after that we better start6 playing a **** load of AE

- edit and suck my **** oscar i said id be there by 4 if you guys wanted to wait for me and i got a reply in less then 2 minutes saying you said **** joey LOL

Atlus8

Smash Master
my bad miguel <333 i was about to go just to play friendlies cuz you came LOL ill make it next time for sure. n im so sad AE is coming out in like a week or something. my arcade stick is going back in its box in a couple days till genesis lol not even gonna touch another fighting game until then. genesis training starts soon but after that we better start6 playing a **** load of AE
There is no way that stick is gonna stay in its box for more than a week! I haven't played Melee at home in over a year so I think it might be time to hook up that s*** again, but I'm gonna be playing AE on the side for sure!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Well I'll go to this instead of San Diego then since I haven't seen anyone from the 818/805 for awhile

loci

Smash Rookie
i'll be there. i live on the east coast, out here for an internship this summer

thx

Smash Ace
Hey I'm a ny smasher here on vacation as well and if I could play with someone before this I would so be down to go to a wc tourney.

I just want some practice before hand. I live in culver city if anyone is down to smash and I can try to make a small trip out to do so.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
yo is there gonna be one of these within the two weeks after genesis, as the name bi-weekly would suggest? i want to experience a socal tourney...

Lovage

Smash Hero
hmmmm not sure if i can go tomorrow

if a lotta people are going tomorrow, post here and i'll try to make it!!

Top Bottom