• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFX Replacement for SD Loader Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Bro

Smash Journeyman
Is sound effect replacement now possible for people with SD cards? I believe that I remember KC:MM making an SFX hack recently (not stickman pawnch), and now I'm seeing BrawlVault entries with SFX hacks that, apparently, were made for SD cards. Was there a tutorial for SD Loader SFX replacement that I missed? Some new breakthrough that I wasn't around for? And is said tutorial on the SmashBoards forums?

Nerd With An Afro

Smash Journeyman
SD loading is buggy and has been since 8 months ago. the reason they are getting more popular is because of riivolution.

Basically, its the ultimate file swapping app, with SDHC/USB compatibility and the ability to load Sound effects and THP's flawlessly. The only really flaw (not a flaw, just a downside for those who's lasers dislike dual layers or are broken) is that it cannot read backups (and never will, same with USB). I cannot use it for that reason, but this link should help

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269428

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom