• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer... You're back to the Sonic avis. WELCOME BACK TO THE COOL BLUE SIDE OF THINGS!
Kita banned me from using Scourge. :X

Anyway yep, for the time being, I'm back in Blue, which kind of fits me better right now.

I just hope I can get into this... it's so hard to focus on making my Sonic better when there's a lot of things going on... but I'll have to find the time to manage. But she understands me so well... it will be difficult, if not impossible... but oh my goodness how she makes me happy for allowing me to be myself... *sigh*.

Anyways is upsmash good for punishing characters with bad air games? Like you upsmash underneth them?
Aside from Snake, is there a character that has a bad air game? USmash would be useful, if the opponents weren't actually good at avoiding Sonic. :/

Edit: Whew, my computer is lagging bad. Anyway, what's wrong with Zero? He's more ****** than the main character of the Megaman X series, X himself.

Double edit: Why is bad *** censored...? -_-

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Kinzer. May be blue. But he still has the black shades, boots and jacket. He'll be back soon. Just you wait. Anyway I have two sons apparently. Wedge and Omega. There mother being between Jess (female sonic I have been training) or phoenix dark. They r both rosys lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer. May be blue. But he still has the black shades, boots and jacket.
Speaking of gear:

Today at the tournament, I realized that the venue just happened to have a Sonic suit. They used to do birthdays (for like, card players and gamers, lol, but I don't think they do anymore), and it just happened to be laying in a box.

I put it on, and it was the most fun I've ever had at a tourney. This game kind of sucks on the competitive level, I realize as of late it's much more fun when it's not top-tier/a more casual level. Even still, I got to troll the tourney-goers. I tried to run around in the suit, but I slipped on the blasted thing, and tripped.

@#$%ing Sakurai is making Sonic trip in real life. =(

I got pics too, if anybody wants to see. :)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
(02:27:51) UR2SLOO: 剏䙌⁉湯眮⁂畴⁉❭⁳畣栠愠晡渠潦⁨楳⁧慭敳
(02:27:59) UR2SLOO: That I made sure I mastered him
(02:28:13) UR2SLOO: 周敲攠楳湥⁧畹⁩渠浹⁲敧楯渠䤠牥慬汹敥搠瑯⁢敡琠睩瑨⁨業
(02:28:25) UR2SLOO: 乡浥搠佭湩⸠䡥⁩猠獵灰潳敤⁴漠扥⁴桥⁢敳琠潵琠桥牥
(02:28:29) ghneko: Yo
(02:28:30) ghneko: Bro
(02:28:34) ghneko: what's with this moonspeak.
(02:28:50) ShadoFiend has signed on.
(02:28:50) ShadoFiend: Not for long. My yatter-ful Joe combos will destory him bro
(02:29:03) ShadoFiend: 卯牲礠牡来⁢畩汤猠睨敮⁉⁴慬欠慢潵琠潭湩
(02:29:17) ghneko: Yooo
(02:29:25) ghneko: Why is there moonspeak coming from you bro.
02:30
(02:30:23) ShadoFiend: 剡来⁢牯漮⁏浮椠来瑳⁰牡楳敤畴⁨敲攠扲漮⁉浭愠睲散欠桩洠摯潤℠䡩洠慮搠桩猠物摩捵汯畳⁡獳⁲潬氬⁤潯搡
(02:30:39) ghneko: I have no clue what you're saying.
What the **** is going on here.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
Speaking of gear:

Today at the tournament, I realized that the venue just happened to have a Sonic suit. They used to do birthdays (for like, card players and gamers, lol, but I don't think they do anymore), and it just happened to be laying in a box.

I put it on, and it was the most fun I've ever had at a tourney. This game kind of sucks on the competitive level, I realize as of late it's much more fun when it's not top-tier/a more casual level. Even still, I got to troll the tourney-goers. I tried to run around in the suit, but I slipped on the blasted thing, and tripped.

@#$%ing Sakurai is making Sonic trip in real life. =(

I got pics too, if anybody wants to see. :)
LOL...I'm sorry, but that was too funny when you did a Sakurai in that Sonic suit. I even wore it as well. It felt so weird wearing the costume and that costume is really warm especially the head. Now I know how the person at Gameworks feels when they have to wear a somewhat similar costume.

About the IM between ShadoFiend and GHNeko. That same thing happened to me between me and my friend Rey. GHNeko, were you using a third party IM program that allows you to IM between AIM, Yahoo, and MSN and ShadoFiend was sending message via cell phone? When I IM Rey on my cell phone and he uses a 3rd party IM program the exact same thing happens.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
Same Chaoechidna.

uugh, i need to get @ those techs. I've been playing brawl foreverrrr. @_@
Well, i guess its time to get that Sonic Collection out.
sonic collection ftw. "Flicky", that little bird game where you collect other little birds, that comes as an extra (gamecube sonic collection) is pretty sweet too, but has nothing to do with sonic (besides flickies in sonic 3d blast).

Anyone have a chance to play knuckles Chaotix? That's the one game i've wanted to play but never had a chance, and no one seems to be trying to bring it back :'(

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i wish i would unintentionally speak chinese if only to mess with people

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that would be the point my friend ahahah!

rage over the internets is a funny thing

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
No I do it irl lol.

Dunno how to type Chinese unless I cheat and use Google language. 你太緩慢

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I hate MBM with a passion. I can never seem to get past the 3rd guy

My brother is a pro at that game though.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Sonic Spinball ftw.

Kinzer, no faaaiirr. I want to see pics. And sakurai'd irl must feel terrible.

As for usmash, idk what its good for. I must be using it at the right time, cause it usually hits who im playing and it throws them off. Just have to be smart and watch opponent reactions instead of throwing out random attacks hoping for them to hit. (Mostly spindashes)

Oh, for funsies, here is something a girl Sonic main told me.

SuperGirlKels wrote at 9:19 AM on Feb 08, 2010:
I see your a HUGE sonic fan =D
im like his number one fan :D
What do you think about the Iron Qween??? :O i like eggman better XD
Also, i'm also trying to be the best sonic :D im the only female sonic so it would be a great acomplishement.
The best sonic is __X__ He doesn't do wifi though D: I wish I could brawl him.

Ask shado for what happened afterwards. @_@ (if you care, its not really important. I just kinda felt it was random.)

EDIT: I never did play mean bean machine on the collections yet. Too busy trying to perfect the other main games. (Sonic R and Fighters are just soooo fun) How is MBM?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Speed, why didn't you tell me you were talking with a fem Sonic main?
Here's your first warning:

Rule #1: No girl mains Sonic. Ever.

=====

Oh, and send me the info, Shad.
Iron Queen sucks in comparison to Eggman, btw. So boring.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Alright... true story here guys. I was reading this book for my Bio class quiz about similarities among species and how hands in particular are formed and share the same gene and product/tissue to command the creation of the digits... and the tell us how they proved this... and it turns out one of you at some point was a ground breaking geneticist, b/c they labeled the primary gene in charge of this the Sonic hedgehog gene.

I simultaneously cried a little and thought of Espy and the rest of you, and, since I'm bored enough, decided to post about this b/c it's a lulzy trivia piece, I guess.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_hedgehog

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A little old.
Too slow, Phantom.

At least, to me.
Though it's always fun to reread on the topic.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dark Queen > Iron Queen

Yes I just drop battletoads up in this piece.

and yes px i read that a couple times, always intriguing. good to know sonic has fans in high places lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
A little old.
Too slow, Phantom.

At least, to me.
Though it's always fun to reread on the topic.
It's ok. I make up for it by being fast enough in tournament :)

I just thought I'd share my amusing story of how I ran into it b/c I don't google or namesearch Sonic every waking moment of my life :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's ok. I make up for it by being fast enough in tournament :)

I just thought I'd share my amusing story of how I ran into it b/c I don't google or namesearch Sonic every waking moment of my life :p
You main Ganon.

And no I don't x-x
Those days are over.[/joking]

Make no mistake, the sentiment is touching.

PS: I lol'd at this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikachurin

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Speed, why didn't you tell me you were talking with a fem Sonic main?
Here's your first warning:

Rule #1: No girl mains Sonic. Ever.

=====

Oh, and send me the info, Shad.
Iron Queen sucks in comparison to Eggman, btw. So boring.
Understood...? :embarrass
You and umby still called me the B word...
Also, Iron Queen is soooo annoying. Her and Snively...ugh. Cant stand that stuff. Robuttnik has a place in all of our hearts (even though we have to make fun of him and **** all of his plans)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Understood...? :embarrass
You and umby still called me the B word...
Also, Iron Queen is soooo annoying. Her and Snively...ugh. Cant stand that stuff. Robuttnik has a place in all of our hearts (even though we have to make fun of him and **** all of his plans)
I called you a *****? When?

Oh, and Umby can kiss my ***. Momma Cammy is where the rage is at.

Top Bottom