• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Seriously guys, what's a secondary?
I... I think it's what you have along with your dish... you know, something you eat on the side...

...Though, when they ask me this question at Outback, I just pretend like I know what they're asking me for and I say "none."

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
wow. Thats so cool! Sounds like a cool roommate to me. I'd hum to Marble Garden. But the fact that he'd know how the songs go...lol nice.
At first I thought he was only humming it because the song sounded similar to Thriller, but when I mentioned the similarity to MJ while I was playing in Carnival Night, he was like "what?" So I showed him Jam, Thriller, and Beat It. He has a whole new reason to like Sonic music now XD

wow people staying up late tonight lol
People go to bed early on a Saturday?

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yeah, he didn't know, but then again, I wasn't aware of the similarities until I stumbled on those videos either.

Oh, look at that, the Sonic 4 site updated.

- The Mine Cart from Lost Labyrinth is mostly gone, fancy that.

- Sonic has a faster transition to his maximum speed pose.

- Lost Labyrinth Act II has been totally revamped and is apparently a combination of mechanics used in Sonic 1's Marble Zone and Sonic 3's Hydrocity Zone.

- Lost Labyrinth's Zone Act 1 theme is available for download, as are all three of Splash Hill Zone songs.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
lol, i just now looked at the screenshots.

Forget being similar to Hydrocity, it looks like LLZ is shaping up to be Labyrinth Zone 2010. The zone includes the enemies and even the water slides from the original Zone. Guess it makes sense, being its namesake and all.

Sonic doesn't just have a faster transition to his running pose, he has a new running pose and build-up pose altogether as well.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
pixiv and danbooru are where I often go.

But those I found on pixiv. Unless you know how to navigate a Japanese website or read Hiragana/Katakana/Kanji, then it'll be a bit tough. Give me a couple of seconds though.......

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/

I have more, but the latest uploads are some of my favorites. I want to create an icon for you out of the Sonic with the sky at his back.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/dark_answer/9962306.jpg

This one.

idk why but I feel like the hidden Sonic main guy whose giving advice and lives far off. And when he makes his appearance at the right moment, he does something ****** and throws away his cape and let's loose. That's just me and my imagination though. It's fun being that kinda Sonic.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I <3 Danbooru. There are some really great art there, if you get past all the other crap.

Kuraudo gonna be the Canadian guy who just shows up to a tourney that's being dominated by M2K and just be all "Chill the *** out! I got this." And thus begins a DBZ like battle between M2K and Kuraudo with the Buster Sword on his Ike and gold spiky quills on his Sonic.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
yo these are my mains.. I main 4 characters haha =P http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Sonic+King.ai

and plus i might second fox just to see how well i do with him.. but its good to refresh ur sonic trainin every once in a while

I cant wait for sonic 4 and sonic colors..

In sonic 4.. it better be worth the wait... i wanna see that feet spin in circles.. if they delayed it this long..

Sonic colors looks beautiful.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sonic 4 is gonna suck. Hoping for a new sonic game to be good is like hoping for one of M Night Shyamalans movies to be good.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
worse part is that suspect isnt even trolling... its pretty much the truth.

there is a rediculous amount of similaritys between Sonics history of games, and M. Night's directing carreer.

The Sixth Sence = Sonic 2
The Last Airbender = Sonic Unleashed.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
and plus i might second fox just to see how well i do with him.. .

Let me know if you ever want help learning him. And that way, you will never have to worry about WEDGE because Fox hard counters him.

Seriously, the MU is 80:20 in Fox's favor. Still <3 ya though WEDGE no homo.

SonicMaster5 said:
IDC if people say its bad or not. Im still getting the games and enjoying all of em. Sonic too goodz. :3
You sound exactly like one of my close friends lol.

Only you are actually good at Brawl.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sonic 4 looks really promising to me, as an old-school Sonic fanboy. Sega even read the their fanbase's comments and decided to delay the game to November to improve it overall. If that's not dedication to their fanbase I don't know what is :lick:

Not getting Sonic Colors obv

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I <3 Danbooru. There are some really great art there, if you get past all the other crap.

Kuraudo gonna be the Canadian guy who just shows up to a tourney that's being dominated by M2K and just be all "Chill the *** out! I got this." And thus begins a DBZ like battle between M2K and Kuraudo with the Buster Sword on his Ike and gold spiky quills on his Sonic.
LOL

I'll be sure to make that happen. :laugh:

@ Speed

Yeah, I'll make you an avi-sized one.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Sonic got delayed because it is going to the i-phone.

but yea im gonna get it still also, im still a sonic fanboy at heart.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
That's exactly what I've been thinking for months, KID. It's kind of amazing that you think of that stuff like I do. That's why for the last few months after losing to people I would save the replay and watch what I did wrong, and what wrong move choices I made and all that. I've been thinking for a while now that I have to watch what my opponents do and think about it to win, and then I see that blog and it's just what I've been doing, so I know I'm on the right track xD

And lately I've been reading rollspammers better because I thought to myself, why am I letting them get behind me and attack, when I should be running past where I know they're going to roll and pivot grab or something?

Great blog.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
I saw your matches vs Nike, Espy, great job as always. Makes me want to get oh so much better with Sonic.

By the way, I saw someone on Shoddy whose name was "EspyOwner". That wasn't you, was it? XD

Top Bottom