• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If they sleep on you, it's because they don't expect you to be a threat, Darkz.
That, or they legitimately don't know who you are.
Which is crazy, since you're always running around spamming gifs on SWF.

Either way, USE it. **** their ignorance.

@BAM: I'll get on it soon. Sorry I've been inactive. Lots of things happened last week + this weekend, and the work load at school isn't stopping.

Doesn't help that I'm sick now too. ;-;

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9C9YTQUO (Excel vs Lyric)

Could someone record pl0x?

We weren't playing at our best, from being tired after the tournament and such. It's still a pretty good match. IMO
send it to me over aim

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
If they sleep on you, it's because they don't expect you to be a threat, Darkz.
That, or they legitimately don't know who you are.
Which is crazy, since you're always running around spamming gifs on SWF.

Either way, USE it. **** their ignorance.

@BAM: I'll get on it soon. Sorry I've been inactive. Lots of things happened last week + this weekend, and the work load at school isn't stopping.

Doesn't help that I'm sick now too. ;-;
i plan too, esp since ppl think im like shippo jr o some ****:laugh:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Aren't you with Shippo, or something like that?
I heard something like that awhile back.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The way you responded to that.
I laughed.

Then I coughed because I'm sick.
;-;

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
god****it im so mad shugi n speed deleted their friendlies :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: fuc u trolls

VVVV ill watch when im done recording

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
@ Espy

thanks mang. Just do it when you can, your advice would be golden and it would be nice to understand your perspective on that particular matchup and sonic in general. Plus i need those freak marth tips. lol bad.

@KID

watched the match and u did pretty well. The MK would never retreat or anything with Nado so im glad you took the free fsmash. Loved the DI ing of the first hit of nado to bair; im always glad to see people doing it. My only criticism honestly would be that you needed to be more aware of what the MK was doing. When he was aggro and you were aggro, you won. Then he realized it and started waiting for you. When that starts to happen you need to throw out our myriad of baits and punish or if hes trying to Dair camp or space you out pressure him by staying mid range but dont commit to anything. Our walk speed isnt that bad and our run speed is obviously incredible, so utilize that to get him to make a wrong read or crack. You can see it too if you watch the match, the moment he starts playing more reactive. Thats where everything changed. That match was definitely yours, just make sure to identify that reactive method. Thats seriously the downfall of the matchup lol. We dont have to commit to anything really ( less commitment than virtually the entire cast), but if we do we got our fair share of cool down, MK has ridiculous attack speed; which basically means if we start throwing out stuff and they are just waiting its going to ridiculously hard for the Meta NOT to punish us.

and lol at sh bair OoS owning that meta so hard. you hit him at one point with like 3-4 in a row.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSY70jSxH6I

theres a surprise for you if you watch the last 3 minutes!!!!
That second match. Hahaha~. :laugh:

Actually though, how come you hardly pummel your opponent at high percents? :confused:

And at times, you were trying to grab him so much it probably cost you a bit of unnecessary damage too. :(

Though that last was an observation, I don't claim to know a thing about D3. I just swallowcide people with him in the off chance I get bored with Sonic.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hehe yea i need to stop grabbing so much i noticed that rly fast. I tend to experiment too much with DDDs moveset. If you watch the next set vs his Marth/Falco you'll see me get punished out of inhale n mis reads on smashes. Altho....welll....you'll have to see what happens because i did get some pretty sweet reads. Overall tho, need to quit inhaling at bad times, work on wave bounce, mix up ground game so i dont go for grabs, n maaaybbe bair alittle more

This is why i record it n looked at it so i can see what im doing wrong but jesus christ @ my grabbing obessession(ono)

kinzer, another thing DDDs pummel is pretty slow so..i tend to mix up when an how i pummel. N Junk told me how i should pummel to be effective with it..but that mostly has to do with pummeling during the CG at higher %

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wow@ oreo with the need for getting my **** up now speed

hold your horses niggggggguah if it comes up it'll be by tomorrow morning if we're lucky--- the matches vs clowsui falco/marth are all 3gig together...that'll take 4 hours to process

n sometimes **** fails to load (mad)

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
homski i can pre process edit n encode over 30 matches in under n hour get @ me

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I knew King Dedede matches were long, but DAYUM, LOL!

P.S. - This just in! I 6-stocked Kyle in a $12.06 money match last night while eating french fries with one hand.

The only reason I won, admittedly, is because he put on that Shado tag, which made me jump into insta-**** mode against him, ROOOOOOOFL

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
P.S. - This just in! I 6-stocked Kyle in a $12.06 money match last night while eating french fries with one hand.
GDI, now I want some chili /& cheese fries right about now. :(

Or pizza.

@#$%, I'm hungry, brb.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
wait what DE? I didnt delete the matches! :(
as a matter of fact, i wanted them uploaded! I didnt know who da f deleted it, but man...i really wanted those uploaded.

btw KID, TKO said thats cool about RL. the tag is "?inRL" if you want to rep it. Watching matches now.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I was going to say how much bull crap yannick is spewing about beating me.

But then he made me remember that I did use shado's tag for one match... it was the most tramatic beating of my life. Never doing that again, as long as I live.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wait what DE? I didnt delete the matches! :(
as a matter of fact, i wanted them uploaded! I didnt know who da f deleted it, but man...i really wanted those uploaded.

btw KID, TKO said thats cool about RL. the tag is "?inRL" if you want to rep it. Watching matches now.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( yea...i looked on that wii n there was no sonic vs falco/mk

im SO MAD RIGHT NOW

anyway do what excel did and if you have replays limmie d/l it, n i can pop it into my wii n record :) that also works

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Slast at Wichita this coming Saturday. Then Phase the Saturday after. I'm going to try and make both and get a "better" placing than the last two I was in.

May try to go to HOBO too the week after Phase, but idk.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
?inRL?

What the hell does that mean?

I'm pretty sure RL = region-less, but what's the first part?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's...
kinda dumb.

Why would anyone want to mock Florida?
They lose to Zero Suit and Ness all day. :p

Top Bottom