• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Kids will knock on my door regardless. I don't think anyone in my neighbourhood puts out Halloween decorations. Not even a pumpkin at the window. Last year some kids even came to my shop asking for free chips. I'm like seriously gtfo lol.

And good thing that was in your cousin's area and not yours lol.

@Shado: Eat this

@Speed: But I wasn't here during the Haunter/Steak era :c

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Chips?

What kind of a shop you work at? Is it your shop?

Do you live a secret life by any chance?

D****t, now I'm hungry, BRB.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
*Saved.*

It's your parents' shop huh?

Sounds cool to run a small business.

Can you tell me/us anything more about it? I at the least am quite curious.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson & Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV
I usually like the day after Halloween. That's when the candy goes on sale (and yes, I'm kinda cheap).

When I lived back in Sparks, we pretty much covered the whole street with or without Halloween decorations. As long as the house had light on the house, it was okay to go to that house. We mainly just go as a group so it was okay.

Kupo Rose

It's just your average Asian takeaway shop lol. We've had it just over 6 years I think. I dunno what else to say about it.

My parents cook. I take the orders. I listen to stories of customers who tell me how they've known the past owners of the shop and/or how they're a regular and hint that they should get reduced price for food. Or, I have to deal with people who refuse to believe that £20 worth of food can't be made in 5 minutes or be delivered to their door within the half hour during Saturdays at peak times. We're not McDonalds.

Or, people tell me how I've got cool spiky hair or how awesome that the goldfishes hasn't died yet.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Me and Tails are on the same page with this super after Halloween candy sale.

And Kupo, I'm seriously thinking on making that awesomeface haunter my avi

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Ohhh seems like my wife has alittle bite. You don't want to play this game Kupo! Sonic has had plenty to eat..For Example..Shadow enjoys the good side of "Treat" in Trick or Treat. How he "Treats's" Sonic to a nice butt whoopin :)

Oh but there is more..For some good ol Holiday Treating. The handsomely rugged King Scourge shares some delicious treats with Sonic and Shadow :) What a King he is!

Browny

Smash Hater
lol, halloween pretty much doesnt exist here.

Ive seen TWO groups of kids in my entire life actually go around trick or treating. one came here like 8 years ago and im just wtf are you kids d- oh yeah...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ninja'd

I was tempted to do the same too, but I figure the avatar I got right now is all kinds of awesome.

Somebody tell me I'm not the only one here that is reminded of Megaman X, what with the soap shoes and the pumpkin armor. He's only missing the "buster" upgrades IMO.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Awesomeface Haunter is...Awesome!

Do you ever finish all the on sale candy that you buy Sharpie? I never do and we always have left over candy which most of the time we throw it out due to it's too hard or doesn't taste any good :(

@Kinzer: Yes it needs a megabuster (probably an orange one to make it fit)

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I usually share it with friends or family or just eat it all myself. I'm a fatty.

And lol @ those ancient pics that Shado posted from his AiB.

@Kinzer: That avi is pretty ****. Somebody should totally turn that into a texture lol.

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
I tried to share it with my friends at UNLV, but most of the time they don't take it so I'm forced to take it back home. I have a limit of how much candy I can eat per day so it takes me a long time to finish the candy by myself.

Also I just remember, I have like 2 bag full of candy thanks to a candy claw machine that I play at the Orleans Hotel. This is the machine I keep winning all that candy from:

Kupo Rose

@Rave: Lolwhat, it's not even good

@Shado: Yeeahhh, I won't play this game. You'll have more pics saved than I do <.<

@Browny: Going for all colours?

@Kinzer: If I get into vertex texturing. That SA2 Sonic costume will be my first one

Browny

Smash Hater
Nah, the fluro colous just look dumb lol, it took ages to figure out how to make it brown coz normally I just changed the hue in the ROYGBIV spectrum but no brown or dark orange in there.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
Doesn't matter if it was good or not Kupo. It was awesome lol.

And wait, I thought Graped meant "Get *****"

So going by that logic, wouldn't "Get Graped" mean "Get Get *****"?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Wait, I thought JW's didn't celebrate holidays. Also, it's HALLOWEEN, not HOLLOWEEN.

LOL I like how this post somewhat contradicts itself.

Of course I dont celebrate it if I cant even spell it right right?

And youre Right, Jehovah's Witnesses dont celebrate holidays, I dont dress up or go to parties or anything like that. but thats no reason to not take in the MARVELOUS buffet of eye candy, knaamean? ;)

Haven't noticed it since I've been at UNLV for 4 years now. I'm probably just blind.
I bet if some cute little girl was walkin round campus on halloween, dressed as a bus, you be all over that. lol.

Don't even have to be in college to see this ^

Nice perk about knowing attractive female cosplayers :3
IKR!?
soooo good.

lol?...you guys are sck.

Im fine...college is keeping me busy. Trying to get some training done and brawl, think about life choices that is soon to impact me and stuffz.

Kinzer, you drunk again?! Pls stop. Bee's suck when you're the target. =/
I forgot who your fictional fantasy girl is, but if you saw some fine little asian girl dressed up as her, it would be a wrap for you and you know it.

as far as the choices thing goes. just figure out what your end game goal is, and than just do whatever you have to do to get there. thats pretty much all there is to it.

Perhaps I should leave this up to KID himself to answer, but I do believe that you don't have to deny the existence of unofficial holidays regardless of religious origin. Just because I'm Christian doesn't mean that I am not aware of how cultures fast at certain times of the year.
yea, its more that you dont have or care to have any knowledge of people or cultures other than yourself that cause that lack of knowledge lol.

I ask you of one favor though. Instead of some random sluts, can it be a good Reimu/Reisen cosplayer? Just for now though, maybe by next year I will be a more normalized male and not give a hoot.
Normally, id say, sure dude, whatever you want.

But in this case, I have to disagree, on the basis that, in order to get an accurate cosplayer for those two, wouldnt the girls have to be like 12 years old?

and thats no good...

Jerry, We need to change our luck with the women. You saying this has informed me of how oblivious you are to the art of seduction around you. Probably a good thing in some cases, but when it gets to a point where a guy like yourself is still single, we have a problem.

Yes, I say we because frankly I'm jam-packed with hormones and I can't help it. I swear if there was a God that designed humans, he was brilliant with putting some internal program to make humans get the urge to reproduce at this age; because back a millennium ago if I were alive I probably would've been married with three kids, and if I didn't get killed or die of disease my life-expectancy was probably somewhere around 35-50.

Right now though, I could do just fine without all these thoughts of ruining my future and instead making kids. :/

Point being, I'm going to use you as an excuse to look for (decent) girls.

Stop being so easy to take advantage of, eh?

Well, I don't know, maybe in this case it's a good thing for you?

I'll shut up now.

Edit:

Speed, the effects of the wine wore of. I'm sober again. For now.

And unfortunately, I may not be stopping. That dream last night was just so nice.

...Getc'your own **** dream girls! D:<
I will comment on the rest of this post later.
Serious lack of good halloween Amy avatars D:
Plenty of Rouge though >.>
You already know Im going to say definitely go with the rouge tho my dude.

Doesn't matter if it was good or not Kupo. It was awesome lol.

And wait, I thought Graped meant "Get *****"

So going by that logic, wouldn't "Get Graped" mean "Get Get *****"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqq051BU2MY

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Normally, id say, sure dude, whatever you want.

But in this case, I have to disagree, on the basis that, in order to get an accurate cosplayer for those two, wouldnt the girls have to be like 12 years old?

and thats no good...
*Hmph.* Oh sure, leave it up to me to know this little trivia.

According to the Touhou Wiki, Reisen can't be any younger than 38 years of age. She may be that, 40, 50, or 500 years old, but nobody can figure out exactly how old.

She certainly doesn't look like a middle-aged women, does she?

I don't think even as a loli either, but maybe you've been looking too much at a specific art-style. Oh how I would love to show you some of the images I have saved, but I don't want to push my luck with the Terms of Service here on Smashboards. It ain't hentai but some of it is suggestive.

Speaking of suggestive, have any of you looked at the Lucario Social thread? I bet Phil is having a blast with handing out infractions to people even though some of the images are only suggestive if the viewer sees it as such. "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" kind of thing.

I have no comment on Reimu, I don't know anything about her except she's the shrine maiden/main character of the entire franchise. Even still, she isn't my favorite character, she is my main in Soku (I'm a terrible Reisen player, or I would main her and her only. :/)

I'm upset that it was GOGGLES who ended up using the over 9000 meme.
I was asleep. ;_;

LOL. I'll be lucky to even find a girl who interested in buses. However, I might be all over that girl if she dressed up as a bus, especially a GMC/TMC/Nova RTS series.
Well, I think Goggles just came up with something brilliant.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
*Hmph.* Oh sure, leave it up to me to know this little trivia.

I have no comment on Reimu, I don't know anything about her except she's the shrine maiden/main character of the entire franchise. Even still, she isn't my favorite character, she is my main in Soku (I'm a terrible Reisen player, or I would main her and her only. :/)
It is believed that Reimu, Marisa, and Sanae are between the ages of 16-18. And it's as you said, Reisen is at least 38 years old which would make her still one of the youngest compared to others in the series if we go by that number.

There really aren't that many Touhou characters that are actually Loli and the youngest character in the whole series is 15 years old.

/pointlessinfo

Top Bottom