• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
My gf is 3 hours away at her hometown eating dinner with friends.

I'm at my home, doing speed runs in Sonic Colors.

Can't wait until I get back on campus. :/

But hey, I've almost broken 1'10'' on Tropical Resort Act 1.

Life

Smash Hero
In other news, physics sucks and unless it's related to your major or you don't mind a buttload of homework, don't take it. (Guess what I've been up to.... >________<)

(It'd actually be a pretty cool class, it's just got a massive workload attached to it...)

Life

Smash Hero
That's because, as "horrible" as speed is, he can never be more terrible than I.

EDIT: Shugo just played ADHD's marth as Sonic and won lol

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
It's offline(?)

Heyyy, you're using SonicMaster5 instead of HSM.
:D
Only reason why is because of the fact that my HSM account is acting ********.

That's because, as "horrible" as speed is, he can never be more terrible than I.

EDIT: Shugo just played ADHD's marth as Sonic and won lol
Shoego is still a traitor. still <3 him though. i can only imagine what espy's putting him through.

And hey, you have no idea what you're talking about. :awesome:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Shoego is still a traitor. still <3 him though. i can only imagine what espy's putting him through.

And hey, you have no idea what you're talking about. :awesome:
Too late to play the anti-namesearch card, InCom has already played his face-down.

N***a if you reading this, Sonic > MK. You heard it here first.

:093:

BSP

Smash Legend
It's a do-able matchup for sure.

I still need to work on it though. Sonic's not one of the characters you can take a major break from, I learned that the hard way

Life

Smash Hero
Kinzer. Pun not antinamesearch. Shoe-go, get it?

Speed: I have one tournament result that was 0-2 in winners, 0-2 in losers, and out. In Pittsburgh. You mathematically cannot be a worse Sonic than I.

Which reminds me, on a mostly-unrelated note, in a couple weeks I get to go to Baltimore for a few days for MENC All-East Concert Band. For those not familiar, that means I basically out-auditioned a couple dozen other musicians from around the state (mostly local but a few from as far as Philly)
()@'
Concert's near the beginning of April. Yes, I'm a band nerd. Deal with it. *shades* (And no, I won't be seeing any of you, we're kept in our own little world in there <.<)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Take it home you two, especially you Cloud. Do both of us a favor and show papa that he didn't make a mistake. ;)

I'm going to sleep, I got a tourney myself. Some of Utah will be coming. I'm going to MM every single one of them, and I'm going to make money. *Pumped.*

:093:

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So my Pikachu friend just broke Sonic Colors by making the game think Sonic was above ground when he was clearly in the water. He's got it recorded on stream, it's hilarious.

Pikachus have a knack for breaking stuff; K Prime broke down Yoshi's grab to the point of freezing the game, now another Pikachu breaks Sonic Colors. Damn them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was gonna say that it'd be better if you were wearing the Hazama avatar, but you kinda already are.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Oh, how did Cloud do? He made it out of pools, but I didn't hear anything about him in bracket at all .

Tesh

Smash Hero
Guys, Karaudo is now 3rd best Sonic. Who is this KID google I have been hearing about lately?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
You spelt Kuraudo's username wrong.

/posting because apparently threads can now update without refreshing. Jus trying it out.

edit: Nope, guess not.

Tesh

Smash Hero
You spelt Kuraudo's username wrong.

/posting because apparently threads can now update without refreshing. Jus trying it out.

edit: Nope, guess not.
Lol oops.

Also someone mistook me for Trent. Hype?

The feature is only for super active threads apparently. If a thread has alot of posts coming in quickly it will be "live" and auto update.

Trent

Smash Champion
Espy 2-0'd everyone in his pool, including Red Halberdtdtd. He lost to Shugo and Tyrant, leaving him at 17th place.

Kuraudo got 3rd seed (I don't know who was in his pool) and lost to Logic(?) and I forget the other, leaving him at 33rd place.

Tesh drowned, I didn't see any of his matches at all so I don't even know what seed he got.

I drowned at 5th seed, losing to Ally, Nicole, Esca, and Trump(?). You can ask Espy, I was playing terribly. :( No johns though.

Hopefully next national we'll get some higher placing Sonics.

BSP

Smash Legend
Hopefully next national I can attempt to show up lol

I really want to know how I would do at one.

Ok we have another monthly next weekend. My goal is to place in the money because I know I'm capable of doing so.

Auto update while I was typing this btw

Tesh

Smash Hero
Espy 2-0'd everyone in his pool, including Red Halberdtdtd. He lost to Shugo and Tyrant, leaving him at 17th place.

Kuraudo got 3rd seed (I don't know who was in his pool) and lost to Logic(?) and I forget the other, leaving him at 33rd place.

Tesh drowned, I didn't see any of his matches at all so I don't even know what seed he got.

I drowned at 5th seed, losing to Ally, Nicole, Esca, and Trump(?). You can ask Espy, I was playing terribly. :( No johns though.

Hopefully next national we'll get some higher placing Sonics.
I'm not sure what I got, I lost to DMG, MVD, Razmakazi, Nike and Tyson, so I guess that makes me 6th since I lost 1 more than you did?

I had a good time though, even with some horrible stuff happening outside of the game.

Top Bottom