• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE.

I just found my old, antiquated Game Gear deep in the recesses of some long forgotten moving box.

Yaaaaaaaaay.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
@Chis: Not sure really. =/

I'll stop if its bothering you. :X

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Why do you need to quote someone when their post is directly above you?
I don't know, but Darkfox seemed to be confused about it, so i just thought id help out :p

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
The member directly above me is a fine example of an overconfident.

Why am i acknowledging him? o.o
I say we send him to X. Then let his overconfidence betray him. He will regret that act soon, indeed.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Alex was saying it confuses people if he doesn't quote on who he's replying to (even though he was replying to that guy's post which directly above him).

Problem was, he said "sonic mains" when it was the Zelda main who got confused :p *hint hint*

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Alex was saying it confuses people if he doesn't quote on who he's replying to (even though he was replying to that guy's post which directly above him).

Problem was, he said "sonic mains" when it was the Zelda main who got confused :p *hint hint*

I'm the only Zelda main who wants to be as fast as the Sonic. I don't know what to say to that. I quote cause I am speaking to that person and just to make sure he knows.

Kupo Rose

The said person knows. Tis' not necessary.

And :O at your MMs. Why is P4's much higher than the rest?

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
The said person knows. Tis' not necessary.

And :O at your MMs. Why is P4's much higher than the rest?
It's a DS Pokemon MM. I beat him or his team and I offered the MM to see if he wants to fight me in full. It's a story so I'll just PM it to you later.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
anyone that wants to watch or rewatch Xs vids or watch my brand set, the one were i beat lie at mlg, me and speed are in bluesteak right now

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
So yeah I'm bring up that idea for a community guide, again. It's a good idea imo, the current guide is pretty outdated and from what I've read its one of the main threads that new posters and lurkers read. Furthermore, I don't see why threads like Toe's tech guide thread can't be contained within a guide.

Thoughts?

NH Cody

Smash Champion
anyone that wants to watch or rewatch Xs vids or watch my brand set, the one were i beat lie at mlg, me and speed are in bluesteak right now
I missed it again?! DX

I want to see those videos/discuss them, but I'll still be on vacation for a few more days (as in, with a different computer where I can't go to the xats)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I thought I explained the situation with that already?

Basically, it's an alteration of a little trick Tenki found out MONTHS (maybe even a year) ago.
It's abusing the platform canceling tech on Smashville/Lylat Cruise by using cstick down (instead of down) to cancel out of SDJs and other various stunts. It opens up for nice follow ups.

It gives you zero lag upon landing, even after the SDJ, so ASCs can follow up very well if you do this kinda thing on Lylat/Smashville.

I got someone with an ASC > SDR > SDJ > grab using this little gimmick.

Kupo Rose

So yeah I'm bring up that idea for a community guide, again. It's a good idea imo, the current guide is pretty outdated and from what I've read its one of the main threads that new posters and lurkers read. Furthermore, I don't see why threads like Toe's tech guide thread can't be contained within a guide.

Thoughts?

Reposting. Also, wasn't Kojin gonna do a full-out video guide on how to play Sonic from beginner to advanced? Err... It's probably been half a year now.

@Espy: This one is better than my previous one? Lol

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Oh dear lord, i miss so many new posters T.T Ello there Cat in The Hat.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Speaking of Spinshooting, that thread actually altered my gameplay alot, and i don't spinshot for recovery as much anymore (Unless it something like Spinshot > Footstool > FF-Fair stage spike on Kirby or something)

Top Bottom