• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
5th and 6th! I was hoping they would do good but this is just amazing. Can't wait to see the matchs. Even the ditto xD

Browny

Smash Hater
O lawd... I like the avatars here :)

I cant even comprehend how its possible for Sonics to do so well lol, its almost as if its taken 2 and a half years to realise his potential and it all came out over one weekend >_>

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
they were holding it inside and waiting for when the time is right obvi

infomon

Smash Scientist
This is now pretty funny:

also, I dont care how good you are,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3W8MYpIbI
if you lose to that terrible player, theres no way youre going to win mlg.

I guess that came true. In fact, if Espy hadn't lost to ESAM in their game5, he would have had a very solid chance of winning MLG. He'd just have to re-defeat Tyrant, and also face Gnes; and we know how Espy likes the Diddy matchup :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
Gnes was unstoppable today. I don't know if this could have been the day when Espy finally beats him, but at least we will get to see X v Gnes. PLENTY of vids of Espy v Gnes in the past and future I'm sure. I wish Tyrant2K had been taken out earlier. I wanted top 6 to be meta-free. But 1.5 metaknights in top 8 is good enough. Especially when there are 2 sonics there as well.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Espy aint broke anymore after this lol.
Good sir, in what regard do you refer to "broke?"

It's very obvious Espy is a monster.

I'd know, I only won one match in our friendlies when I went to SA, and I tried my hardest. I bet he was just like "lolmindgames" and I jumped into all his ****. :(

:093:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Good sir, in what regard do you refer to "broke?"

It's very obvious Espy is a monster.

I'd know, I only won one match in our friendlies when I went to SA, and I tried my hardest. I bet he was just like "lolmindgames" and I jumped into all his ****. :(

Lol, he means broke money wise. :awesome:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
this is now pretty funny:

I guess that came true. In fact, if espy hadn't lost to esam in their game5, he would have had a very solid chance of winning mlg. He'd just have to re-defeat tyrant, and also face gnes; and we know how espy likes the diddy matchup :)
is that rage quit i see there

KillLock

Smash Lord
I think Espy/X is a pretty cool guys. eh kills top tiers and doesnt afraid of anything

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Its hilarious that sonic is the only char in brawl or melee where 2 ppl make the char look epic @ da same time! :sonic:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Thiiiiiiiis guy sipping that hateroid.
But hey, I don't wanna divert this thread to an Amy discussion. Not now anyway

Espy da bess.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The one thing I'm disappointed in is X's attitude if he really did do that trash talking and going against Espy and telling others what to do or something.

Congrats to both, but I'm glad Espy took the win.

BSP

Smash Legend
Is X really that much of a douche? He's got skills, but being not cool is...well, not cool lol.

They both did great. I didn't really care who won the ditto. They had already done enough.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
The one thing I'm disappointed in is X's attitude if he really did do that trash talking and going against Espy and telling others what to do or something.

Congrats to both, but I'm glad Espy took the win.
??what ?

BSP

Smash Legend
Guys. X and Espy got this with NO SECONDARIES. I just thought about that...that's an even bigger statement for Sonic's viability.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
wow @ X's attitude like he seems very nice tho o.o

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Okay let's not get crazy now, guys. lol

It's awesome that they did so well this one time, but let's all go out and do the same at every tournament so this isn't just a temporary sonic hype thing. Let's make it permanent.

...and let's go on an owning steak!

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Guys. X and Espy got this with NO SECONDARIES. I just thought about that...that's an even bigger statement for Sonic's viability.
Which is why both have my respect. Chasing a dream and taking it far... and they're still going strong I'm sure.

Okay let's not get crazy now, guys. lol

It's awesome that they did so well this one time, but let's all go out and do the same at every tournament so this isn't just a temporary sonic hype thing. Let's make it permanent.

...and let's go on an owning steak!
Oh it's far too late for that.

However I'm with you on this. There will be a tourney here in "Neo" Vegas on the 27th.

I will not settle for anything less than third.

No, I will not under any circumstances have anything next to my name besides "Sonic."

And that'll just be the beginning.

*Queue SA1 Super Sonic's story.*

Top Bottom