• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, Chis, I like where you put yourself on the tier list even though like half the people below you post more on here than you do @________@

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
OMG! I should main SONIC! The test said I was Sonic, for the 2 tests I took. YOUR TOO ****ING SLOW B!TCHES!

"You are incredibly athletic. If there weren't slow-motion buttons all we would see when watching you is a blur.You don't appriciate your friends as much as you should, but they still like you. The person love needs to know you love her or else she'll go after somebody else. But, you still ROCK!"

****, there goes my love life down the drain, just because I'm a Sonic.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wow Mid still? I'm getting more active! Give me some + god ****!
Shado should get a bump ^_^ He's been on the boards and reppin' at tournies. Don't worry Shado, this list is moar lulzy anyway, you'll be moved up soon enough.

1. I'm too high. Camalolz should be higher.

2. There's NO WAI ithrowthings should be that low.

3. and MarKO > Greenstreet imo, cuz MarKO is still alive :urg:
1. disagree
2. agree
3. AGREE

Lol, wtf? Why am I on the list? I haven't done anything constructive in ages.
It's cuz you're cute.

Still top tier for no reason!
It's cuz you're cute.

Oh yeah, Chis, I like where you put yourself on the tier list even though like half the people below you post more on here than you do @________@
But Chis earned Mod status and has been on these threads for awhile. From what I can tell he's on everyday. He doesn't do tournaments, but he's still a very important member of our boards imo

:093:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
It's cuz you're cute.

It's cuz you're cute.

But Chis earned Mod status and has been on these threads for awhile. From what I can tell he's on everyday. He doesn't do tournaments, but he's still a very important member of our boards imo

Ok, at first I was like "yeah!" but then you said the same thing to Terios?! I'm pretty sure I saw him in a Geico commercial complaining about caveman rights.

And I was just riffing Chis for placing in the first place (bias much?).

Browny

Smash Hater
Im bored

Top tier
Spring
Pummel
Uair
Spindash

High tier
Bair
Uthrow
Dash Attack
Spincharge
Fsmash

Mid tier
Fair
Dair
Ftilt
Dthrow

Low tier
Usmash
Bthrow
Dtilt
Utilt
Dsmash

Bottom tier
Homing attack
Nair
Fthrow
Jab

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Jab, Fthrow, and Nair below Homing Attack? Seriously?

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
My post was completely relevant to this topic. G@ME

Just because it wasnt in english i got a warning.

This is discrimination. You will be speaking to my lawyer

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Fair?? MID TIER?!? WTF IS JUICE??

Here's my list ^_^

Top tier
Spring
Fair
Uair
Bair
Uthrow/Pummel

High tier
Spindash/Spincharge
Dash Attack
Fsmash

Mid tier
Dtilt
Ftilt
Dthrow

Low tier
Dair
Usmash
Bthrow
Utilt
Dsmash

Bottom tier
Nair
Fthrow
Jab

Homing attack tier
Homing attack

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
But...but...but...Dair is my favorite move. It can't be low. It just can't.

And I still say Homing Attack is better than most people say.
^^^has much to learn

^_^

Well..maybe Dair is Mid Tier. May not have given it enough credit in my list.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You have Dair more than enough credit, Cam. Homing Attack for Homo Attack tier in my humble opinion.

platiepoos

Smash Apprentice
Dsmash is actually faster on startup than fsmash at least.

This whole Michael Jackson thing should affect us the most, since he did some composing for Sonic 3. :(

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
well, the tourney results havent been put up yet...i'll just put up what happened.

You know how i go to tourneys and place somewhat well?

Well, this time, things ran a little differently. This tourney made by ChuDat called the Dojo is meant for training and a tourney. We went there, started teams. I teamed with TKO (falco player thats too good), first round, we got owned. losers, we got owned again. fail (keep note that i only use Sonic)

Singles start, i play a pikachu (Sanocy's bro. Sanocy is the MK that almost beat Ally. he is really good) and i beat him. (first round 2-stock, second 3-stock) Next opponent was just plain ****. i had to fight...HIM. Jash, that supergood TL player. 2stock me first round, i won once, then i got 2stocked...again. Then, i played a guy named Vist. He used G&W (Sonic gets owned by him unfortunately) I win first round, he wins next. NOW HERE IS THE GAY PART. I CP lylat, he SD'd due to the stage, and then we fight it out. Somehow, he made a comeback. Then a fsmash at 89% killed me. WTF. i was out, low placing at 33rd.

I was heated, man. I talked to the fellow Sonic mains, and they said i had a tendency to be too aggro. (i dunno my style personally, i just uthrow alot) But, after talking to some Sonic mains, i now have to make a new style. A style as Sonic that will **** these types of people. it will be hard, but i will do it. I can promise you that. A style mixed in with mine...the possibilities.

I am going to need help, serious help. i am just so heated right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Top Bottom