• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
too ****in good.

i dont care if you made this story up, cuz it was great.

:093:
Nah I swearz.

I was actually in work (tacobell) and one of them asked me if I could have a picture with them. Pretty odd. But I agreed cause she was super hot. She asked when I got out, which wouldn't have been for another couple of hours. I get one of their numbers and called them up after I took a shower. They picked me up, bought me booze, and brought me behind my elementary school. I don't really have to go into detail in as to what I did over there. But Asians - gag reflex +dsl = lulzy behind school activities.

After maybe 3 hours, it was late. Like. Maybe 1 AM? We're walking around and stuff and THAT is when I found out that they both came from the city, one of them was a coke addict. One of them still was. And that they were both strippers at some point in there lives.

But then I found out it was just Cam and RyanK.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
If I posted my theory on Sonic's mixups, who would care/read/help me type it?

edit: Also, something weird happened with me as Sonic on PS1 yesterday. I don't have a vid so I didn't put it in a separate thread, so I'll try and describe it. Actually, it was two things:

1) During the water/windmill transformation I SDR towards the right edge. On the white part that separates the actual "field" from the side of the stage, I stop immediately and end up doing something else. It's been shown that in Melee you could wall jump/tech off the very small part of that stage, so maybe something similar involving jump canceling happened here.

2) This one is a lot more vague. On the same transformation, I SDR from the far left. I'm not sure what happens after that, but I end up going into a slow SDR, like those certain instances when you're spin dashing up a steep slope.
Post a video.

Yes...

Triangle.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
gg Boxxybox xD

@tumby - Sonics' mixups would take a long time to go into...lol, he has a lot of options but they all suck anyway. It would be interesting though to make a really big, complex guide of all of Sonic's options out of each move and stuff :3

Umby

Smash Master
gg Boxxybox xD

@umby - Sonics' mixups would take a long time to go into...lol, he has a lot of options but they all suck anyway. It would be interesting though to make a really big, complex guide of all of Sonic's options out of each move and stuff :3

As long as I get help, I wouldn't mind working on it over time.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'd be willing to help. I always thought it would be cool to make a super guide out of all the options Sonic can do out of spindash and the like.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
1) During the water/windmill transformation I SDR towards the right edge. On the white part that separates the actual "field" from the side of the stage, I stop immediately and end up doing something else. It's been shown that in Melee you could wall jump/tech off the very small part of that stage, so maybe something similar involving jump canceling happened here.
Aren't you just talking about how sonic's spin dash roll can be canceled into another move on certain slopes? If so, then yeah, It works on that part of the stage near the edge. Along with the steep slope on the transformation with the giant boulder on the left side. Forgot what that was called.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
welp, i stopped watching the first match after he chased Snake offstage with spring and killed himself.

>.>

it happens though, but i still lol'd

Umby

Smash Master
Aren't you just talking about how sonic's spin dash roll can be canceled into another move on certain slopes? If so, then yeah, It works on that part of the stage near the edge. Along with the steep slope on the transformation with the giant boulder on the left side. Forgot what that was called.
I meant EVERYTHING. Not just from Spin Dash. Do you know how much **** you can do from a uthrow?

Not much, but it's more than just uair or bair.

edit: Just now realizing that I only skimmed over Phoenix's post and misread. Yes, that is what I meant.

4nace

Smash Ace
I learned a cool trick the other day. When someone is edge-guarding you on yoshi's island, you can drop below the edge a little bit then spin shot toward the slope on the ground. Then as soon as you knick the ground, input up tilt and you'll do an awesome sliding uptilt similar to the one that sonic does out of spindash on slopes (like on the Sonic level). I foud its really nice if you are having trouble killing and the opponent is being gay about letting you grab him.

Anyways, I would post a video of it, but I dont have any recording equipment

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I learned a cool trick the other day. When someone is edge-guarding you on yoshi's island, you can drop below the edge a little bit then spin shot toward the slope on the ground. Then as soon as you knick the ground, input up tilt and you'll do an awesome sliding uptilt similar to the one that sonic does out of spindash on slopes (like on the Sonic level). I foud its really nice if you are having trouble killing and the opponent is being gay about letting you grab him.

Anyways, I would post a video of it, but I dont have any recording equipment

I THINK I discovred that, I called it a ledgeshot, you can do it on smashville and BF as well, and you can do any move out of it. and if i didnt discovered that, i was the first one to publish it, if you go back a aways and look up my KID ATs thread

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
lies toes. KID never loses to anyone except Dazwa. TKO is streaming all day, everyday now. We in there.

Speaking of which, i hate it when i get predictable. I end up getting panicked/frustrated and end up doing worse. What is this, lack or creativity, player skill, or the MU? Or all of it? It gets annoying when i costs me the match.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Honestly, I feel like if I play with sonic too much i get stale, and than if I play other characters for like an hour and come back, my sonic seems refreshed and brand new and does all this crazy hott shiz with out me even thinkking about it.

I dont know how well that would work with a ***** that doesnt play any other character in the game tho.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Honestly, I feel like if I play with sonic too much i get stale, and than if I play other characters for like an hour and come back, my sonic seems refreshed and brand new and does all this crazy hott shiz with out me even thinkking about it.
I agree. I've been playing other characters a lot recently for fun, learning what they are capable of, and incorporating these things to my Sonic. It helps a lot. It really is a nice way to refresh your Brawl gameplay.

Speed, I know you're all about "Sonic only" which is cool, but honestly, look into other characters. It'll help you. You don't have to use them for tourney, but it gives you a different outlook on the game as a whole...instead of always looking at just the "what can SONIC do in this game" you'll be able to see from the "what can I do in this game" perspective.

@4nace - yes, I believe it was infact KID and Kojin who discovered this months back.
what's with people bringin up old info lately? *cough*kinzer*cough*

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
hi Steak guys

I picked up some Sonic T-shirts the other day from Hot topic

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Li...ing/Sonic-The-Hedgehog-Squares-Tee-241539.jsp

this is one of them; but the website doesnt show the other one im currently wearing...its a very faded sonic t-shirt from the Cartoon with Sonic in the middle grinning and holding out his index finger[ref to the original sonic]

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/Nodes.jsp?startPage=1&currPage=3&sortType=1

this page also has the other 2 t-shirts i saw there

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
all the best sonic shirts there are for girls.

i could probably rock a girl top, lol

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
funny story about that hot topic sonic shirt.

I'm in the mall trying to get my phone switched over cause it broke on me. The guy at the booth says it'll be like 10 minutes before he can get to me.

A shirt catches my eye at hot topic, a twilight shirt. It's my mom's b-day so I want to buy it for her cause she's a big twilight fan. I look at the price tag 22$! no way, i'm not payin that much for a crappy t-shirt. Then I see a sign "buy 1 get 1 half off" I'm like, meh she'll like the shirt so I'll find one for myself.

I see the gray sonic t-shirt and just grab a large cause that's my size. Go ring it out and head home. I take the tag off the shirt when I notice something on the tag. It says "girly" on the tag and I just then noticed it was a girl's tee.

I asked this girl from school if she wanted the shirt and she said yes so I bought 2 shirts and didn't get to wear either.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
you should rock the girly sonic shirt imo

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
funny story about that hot topic sonic shirt.

I'm in the mall trying to get my phone switched over cause it broke on me. The guy at the booth says it'll be like 10 minutes before he can get to me.

A shirt catches my eye at hot topic, a twilight shirt. It's my mom's b-day so I want to buy it for her cause she's a big twilight fan. I look at the price tag 22$! no way, i'm not payin that much for a crappy t-shirt. Then I see a sign "buy 1 get 1 half off" I'm like, meh she'll like the shirt so I'll find one for myself.

I see the gray sonic t-shirt and just grab a large cause that's my size. Go ring it out and head home. I take the tag off the shirt when I notice something on the tag. It says "girly" on the tag and I just then noticed it was a girl's tee.

I asked this girl from school if she wanted the shirt and she said yes so I bought 2 shirts and didn't get to wear either.
eh dont worry if its girly, it should show off your amazing abs right?

all the best sonic shirts there are for girls.

i could probably rock a girl top, lol

the one im wearing is for a male

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
and i'm female irl so theres no problem here champ

gonna requote this post
I guarantee you that butch, hockey-playing lesbians are the ones that are checking you out if your top was designed for guys.

But I'm not one to judge :O

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I guarantee you that butch, hockey-playing lesbians are the ones that are checking you out if your top was designed for guys.

But I'm not one to judge :O

I call BS on this.

I love girls that wear guys clothes. 10s moreso if those guy clothes happen to be owned by me. Theres just some thing psychological about when (as a guy) your girl is wearing your clothes that makes her irresistable

But it 100% DOES NOT work the other way around

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord

I call BS on this.

I love girls that wear guys clothes. 10s moreso if those guy clothes happen to be owned by me. Theres just some thing psychological about when (as a guy) your girl is wearing your clothes that makes her irresistable

But it 100% DOES NOT work the other way around
So, what I gather from all of this is that you're coming out of the closet as a butch, hockey-playing lesbian.

Top Bottom