• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
so i can't help but notice how real life convos i have with most people will eventually lead to the internet. like "yo remember that video you linked on facebook" etc.

in the future everyone is just gonna talk about things they did on the internet, and then go back on the internet.

online will replace real life :o

:093:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
so i can't help but notice how real life convos i have with most people will eventually lead to the internet. like "yo remember that video you linked on facebook" etc.

in the future everyone is just gonna talk about things they did on the internet, and then go back on the internet.

that'll be the day when everyone will run around having weird wolf-esk gadgets on their eyes

why tell you what happened on facebook when i can broad cast it into your mind

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord

Waaaait a minute. Are you trying to tell me there's a way to talk to people without using the internet?

When did they come up with this? I don't remember reading about it on wikipedia...

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Random great thought:

I want to consistently bake Digorno pizzas for my roommates, and then at the end of the year I'll pretend to be baking a pizza but it'll be a Pizza Hut pizza. And when they're like, "man Digorno pizza is great," I'll be like, "it's not Digorno, it's delivery..... b-tch."

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Umby must be going for the record of most forum space taken up with least amount of things being said.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Random great idea:

In my apartment there are these guido douches with a picture on their door of the 4 of them (drawn) without their shirts on. Underneath reads "please make us some clothes, don't draw on us!"

I am going to carefully construct 3 outfits, each more fancy and nice than the last. I'll start day 1 by putting up the decent outfit, day 2 the good one, and day 3 the great one.

The last guy will be dressed up as a giant dildo (nutsack included, free of charge). This will happen on day 4, and I am going to video tape his reaction as well as the reaction of his fellow guido roommates.

On day 5, I will replace all the normal outfits with dildo outfits, and replace the dildo outfit with a great one. I will once more record the reactions of said guido douches.

I predict that on the first days, the 3 guido douches will gang up on the 1 guido and make fun of him and his sexuality. On the last day, the 1 guido douche will make fun of the others likewise. Then the 3 will gang up on him and likely beat the sh-t out of him.

I consider this a worthwhile and interesting social experiment.

thecatinthehat

Smash Master
Posted in the Steak Break Room:

Wow.

It's people that complain are what make the chat so ****ing annoying. This is why i barely ever go to the room anymore.

I only handed out ownerships to stop people from ****ing crying all the time. Saying "no" will never stop them. I've tried so many times.

I tried giving Bio the responsibilities of main owner. But people would still ***** over that.

It's not as simple as having a hierarchy. Hierarchies actually cause more problems, imo.

But regardless. You people keep on *****ing.

I'm done with all of you.

I'm moving on to life. **** this game, **** Sonic, and most importantly **** this community.

I'll probably keep in touch with some people who I KNOW are chill. (KID, Malcolm, Marko other Facebook friends, Shiri, whoever else gives a ****), and I might drop by on w/e chat you'll be using in the future.

Peace.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
nooo CiTH. Dont go, stay with us. Someone has to be around to make the best jokes and make the <3's. and plus, i wont be able to see that avatar no more...which is very hawt. Dont let a few people just ruin the whole community, some things happen. Things that not everyone will agree with. Wait...that could be said about this...

:( I'll keep in touch buddy.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Lol get out CiTH. No one needs you anyway. Didnt do **** in the Xat. Fell for obvious trolling.

Did give me owner though. Which was one thing that put the Xat in the right path. Since ya know..I was totally in control of the situation and protected the Xat with my life. MY LIFE! :> and just because everyone else does it

Ay yo CiTH, I'm really happy for you, and I'ma let you finish, but SHADOFIEND Was the best XAT OWNER of all time! ALL TIME!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Lol get out CiTH. No one needs you anyway. Didnt do **** in the Xat. Fell for obvious trolling.

Did give me owner though. Which was one thing that put the Xat in the right path. Since ya know..I was totally in control of the situation and protected the Xat with my life. MY LIFE! :>
Facepalm.

Triangle△

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I just realized I'm no longer pranked.

fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
CiTH combos all around to commemorate his absence.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Random great idea:

Mass manufacture various outfits/costumes in "plus" sizes so that the fat people of the world can wear them with the end result being that they look like giant, squishy dolls. They will instantly be transformed from being repulsive to huggable.

Kinks to work out: how to make the food receptacle a convincing part of the guise so as to facilitate eating (otherwise fat people won't wear it) and yet not break the illusion that you're looking at a stuffed animal.

Heat issues can be solved by moving all fat people north or south of the 60th parallel of their respective hemisphere.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
New Topic:

Megan Fox isn't even nude at any point during Jennifer's Body.

wtf

Discuss.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
It's a horror movie, man. At the end of it you're supposed to be like, "OH SH-T! THIS MOVIE IS ABOUT TO END AND MEGAN HASN'T BEEN NAKED EVEN ONCE!" Then you cover your eyes in fear of seeing the credits roll.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
the lack of a naked megan fox, makes an already terrible movie idea, just 10 times worse.

my condolences for anyone that paid money for that obvious PoS only to have their one hope for the movie, dashed into tiny pieces

Browny

Smash Hater
So ive been using a lot of foxtrot backwards -> charge fsmash lately. Works pretty good when someone tries to space their approach right, only to have it miss and fall into the fsmash :)

Also off-stage dair semi spike continues to be legit, as does using springs to camp landing lag

that is all

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i should probably try that retreating f smash more often.

dairs offstage are very good.

also something that I dont see any other players doing, spindash to fair combo, when it sends them offstage, the opponent will DI up to avoid the blast zone, because of that, immediately after the fair, i like to Spindash in the air to get further offstage, and jump cancel it into a spring and attempt to kill the opponent all the way at the top corner of the screen.

We all know sonic cant kill but, if you chase them out far enough offstage, anything will kill.

That seems to be the philosophy for all the ZSS players, and it works out great for them...

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
KID thats a hella risky move to do. I think we've all tried to be a dare devil once in awhile. There is only 2 outcomes to it.

1. You succeed and get your kill. Feeling proud of the fact you landed it

2. You miss and fall helpless while they are there. Waiting for you.

I mean if you're desperate i say go for it. or if you have a solid lead. But in clutch situations. Let it pass.

Also lets not forget the beloved Spindash to fair offstage. Going right through an MK's glide attack into a shove into death <3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its actually not risky at all.

In the situation you would do it in, you are at the top corner of the stage going for a kill, but they are still higher and further out from the stage from you.

so even if you miss you will always get back to the stage before them, sometimes in time for an edgehog kill, and other times with plenty of time to land, get your jumps back and go out and attempt to gimp them again

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
i should probably try that retreating f smash more often.

dairs offstage are very good.

also something that I dont see any other players doing, spindash to fair combo, when it sends them offstage, the opponent will DI up to avoid the blast zone, because of that, immediately after the fair, i like to Spindash in the air to get further offstage, and jump cancel it into a spring and attempt to kill the opponent all the way at the top corner of the screen.

We all know sonic cant kill but, if you chase them out far enough offstage, anything will kill.

That seems to be the philosophy for all the ZSS players, and it works out great for them...
I've done this several times in tournament and in friendlies. In fact, one of those times was recorded and put on Youtube.

It's very good if the opponent doesn't expect you to chase them down to the far ends of the level, and they tend to be off screen, so the distance to avoid the attack is somewhat skewed..

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
the lack of a naked megan fox, makes an already terrible movie idea, just 10 times worse.

my condolences for anyone that paid money for that obvious PoS only to have their one hope for the movie, dashed into tiny pieces
Pretty much.

Fortunatley I did not go see it, my friend told me. lol

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Dude... isn't Jennifer's Body about a metal band virgin sacrifcing a nonvirgin or something for a record deal? That's AWESOME. I don't even care WHAT they sacrifice her for. They could be doing it for a lifetimes supply of Klondike bards and it'd STILL be cool. Scratch that. CoolER.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Dude... isn't Jennifer's Body about a metal band virgin sacrifcing a nonvirgin or something for a record deal? That's AWESOME. I don't even care WHAT they sacrifice her for. They could be doing it for a lifetimes supply of Klondike bards and it'd STILL be cool. Scratch that. CoolER.
I don't think that's what this is about. And actually, the story you just described sounds a lot more interesting.

Top Bottom