• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tenki

Smash Hero

Then why in the hell does no one ever bother DOING it?
It was sort of brought up when people sort of didn't see the point of running past someone (ex: bait a spotdodge/shield).

If anything kept the idea alive/brought up every once in a while, it was usually something related to saying Sonic's pivot grab sucks and b-reverse grab >>>> pivot grab lol

I guess now that people doesn't afraid of anything and can run through things, it feels more and more of a viable idea than before.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So like...who's coming to visit me? (NJ/NY tourney)
And when?
If I can ever get in contact with neil I going to try to get him to come to that tourney that inui is doing, the second week of november, and if I go to that, ill bring san too.

Its that tournament that both me and Battlefieldalange refuse to call by the name inui gave it.

Also...who has a big tournament so I can visit them? (US only plz)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251405

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So like...who's coming to visit me? (NJ/NY tourney)

And when?

Also...who has a big tournament so I can visit them? (US only plz)
I plan on going to Inui's event in November. I think I saw you post there, you still goin'?

:093:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
you have money to go to texas but you cant pay your phone bills?

wtf?
I'm taking up a PHP/MySQL project with an old friend of mine that'll pay the cell bill and a little bit more...luckily it'll be on a team of other programmers...and thankfully I'll need this job because I can't get hired anywhere around here :ohwell:

Triangle.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...Perhaps he's not hosting one because it's usually the time people are out on holiday?

Be it Christmas, or whatever the Hell people celebrate, usually a lot of people are out on such a special occasion like that.

Browny

Smash Hater
heh thats pretty cool I guess :)

I demand a featured article on Golden Sun before the DS version comes out!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
This peace is too quiet for Sonic Boards. Even non regulars like me are posting. Rawr Xat.

I just noticed my avatar resembles DJ's a little bit lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Olimar is Gay.

Not much else needs to be said, except that despite the Gay-factor, I still think it's winnable.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Place the spring in the center when they die and keep that Solimar in the air. No Pikmin to counter.

Triangle.

Top Bottom