• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'd feel bad for kita but he banned me once; so, I now laugh in cruel, sadistic amusement.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
We have a legacy for that.

:093:

4nace

Smash Ace
Sonics are pretty good at getting banned, i've noticed it too. I think it's because in-game were too fast to be punished, but forums don't work that way unfortunately...

Also, Cam, are you going to Reading next saturday? I plan on going, but haven't practiced Sonic too much in a while haha.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Also, Cam, are you going to Reading next saturday? I plan on going, but haven't practiced Sonic too much in a while haha.
yes, I will most def be there. i'm hyped.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Sonics are pretty good at getting banned, i've noticed it too. I think it's because in-game were too fast to be punished, but forums don't work that way unfortunately...
The trick is to get all your rule-breaking in Sonic style-- so, the mods don't get a chance to stop it. They can only ban you once, as I proved.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I go to tourneys, and play all Sonic.

What more do I gotta do. Actually win?

I've been trying to do that all year! :(

So far, I've only won a doubles tourney that only had 5 teams, if you can even count that. *shrugs*

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You guys are losers. That's a horrible song. And you guys have me thinking of the Alien Ant Farm version too which is even worse.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Boxob, if we all tried to live up to your standards we'd end up strung out on cocaine in some back alley.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for having a scientific discussion about beating the snot out of adumbrodues and yuna lol

there was more to it but that was the general gist, and I believe we were talking about it on the MK ban thread.

That ***** gave me 5 points in that one thread when I already had 5 points. on me. and then he like searched my posts or something and gave me like 3 more....

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
...wut.

i've never been banned, nor have i received any infractions. guess thats what talking about serious stuff does. Didnt really think it was possible to get banned twice at once...i'm still in a slouch brawlwise. :ohwell: Pound 4 is right around the corner too...I'm failing...then their gonna fail too...OH MY GOOOOO-dead-

And to everyone going/getting ready for any future tourneys, good luck. btw, when is the next tier list?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
There hasn't been an official date on one.

Still, December/January feels like something may go down.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Speaking of Pound 4 if you're in the Steak Break Room read what I posted, too lazy to repost here.

Triangle.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Smooth Criminal is a great song.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Smooth Criminal is a great song.

Aaow!

Cammy are you ok
Will you tell us
That you're ok
There's no need to be fright-end
There's a steak yeah
In the fridge oh ba-by
Take it out and cook it
Rare, medi-um
Or well done
And then you go ahead and eat it
And you'll be ok
You'll be ok Cammy

Cammy are you ok
Will you tell us
That you're ok
Well know that steak yeah
Ricky stole yeah
From the side-board oh my
There's no need to be wor-ried
Cause everything
Is o-k
You see the jokes on him yeah
Cause it turned out
It was act-ually Quorn!

Aaow!

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
See, now you're just over-doing it. And I'm standing by my statement that it's a terrible song. MJ mostly coasted on his singing and dancing anyways, but seriously even for him it's a ****ty song.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
See, now you're just over-doing it. And I'm standing by my statement that it's a terrible song. MJ mostly coasted on his singing and dancing anyways, but seriously even for him it's a ****ty song.

Are you saying he's a bad singer and dancer because he relied on his ability to sing and dance?

I don't get it.

Edit - Smooth Criminal *****.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Lmao calm down was it something I said?

I did the first part of the Cammy Smooth Crimial ages ago and wanted to finish it off. Its just for fun no need to start ranting at me

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, Rick. Let's kiss and make-up. And then we can see where things go from there.

Top Bottom