• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shades of Falco - A Falco Combo Video by DaShizWiz

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Gee, I thought I'd seen just about everything when it comes to Falco, but this video totally blew me away. Yeah, you know that feeling we got when we all watched Soldier of Fortune for the very first time as noobs? Yeah, that was basically me throughout this whole video.

I've learned so much stuff that I want to try and add to my game now, and I'm inspired to work on my Falco even more =P. Amazing stuff Shiz, you've always been my favourite Falco player, but I had no idea that even you could pull off something this incredible. Easily the best combo video I've seen, ever.

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
at first I was like amg the music Y^____^Y

But then it changed and then I changed into a sad panda...

Skillz though

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Video.... WOWZA! ^_^

Music... lane as f***, what the f***? "like a 24".... what the f*** was that...? sounded like twista?.... put some jeezy back on or somethin... that music is so weak dude.

metroid1117

Smash Master
It's amazing to see some original stuff, especially with Brawl just around the corner. That video was sick; great job.

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Ridiculously beautifully amazingly unbelievibly astonishing sexiest Falco Combo video ever.

Such an inspiration since as long as I knew about you....

ryanmercland

Smash Apprentice
Spectacular! Couldnt look away for one moment!
Shiz always seems to keep it fresh and flashy.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Thanks for the compliments guys. And Sonic Wave, I might be able to make it to the giga this weekend coming up. And then I'll make it to that one tournament Chu is going too.

This is a ShizWiz post.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, seriously dude, you are just too fvcking good. i mean like, your amazing shiz. now that i am getting very serious about my falco again and improving so much, you just set the bar so high. i am inspired to try and get close to that bar. good ish shiz, you are TOO GOOD!!!!!...peace

-hiro

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks H1roshi :). I honestly don't know why you doubt yourself so much. Your falco is good, the only thing I see you mess up on some times is a little tech skill. Your actually a pretty smart player. I like your sheik too...

And Lambchops, I'll ask SpeedN if he doesn't mind me teaming with you. And he'll probably team with Queen or something.

Cause I'd like to team with you. We've never done it before and it'd be pretty rapizzle :chuckle:. BTW, we should team at Pound 3 too. If I can go that is, haha.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Awwww shiz!! I may leave work early to be able to watch this. Yeah, that's what I'll tell my boss *leaves*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Blatent disregard for the rules of the game.

Dear god. That was 10 minutes of a feathered ninja flippin around owning the **** out of anything that moves.

Good. Stuff. >.>

Top Bottom