• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadow Claw 2 Teaser

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
ShadowClaw 2
Teaser

From the People who brought you the first ShadowClaw, once again we surprise everyone including Taj himself with a slight teaser of what is to come soon. So keep a watch out because this means that it is in production as we speak.

Enjoy ^_^

Youtube Link:

ShadowClaw 2 Teaser

Lt. Blu Panther

Smash Rookie
Yep, not exactly sure when we're gonna get the actual video out here. It's gonna be as if not more epic than the trailer, and that takes just a smidgen of work. But yeah, good things to come.

forward

Smash Champion
You know, you'd think after playing that Mewtwo so many times, seeing the combos would get old, but they never do, because Taj is always making new ones. I have a feeling many many kleenex boxes will be used from all the nuts people bust over this vid.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
You know, you'd think after playing that Mewtwo so many times, seeing the combos would get old, but they never do, because Taj is always making new ones. I have a feeling many many kleenex boxes will be used from all the nuts people bust over this vid.
Haha. Yeah the first one was pimp. And I don't have a doubt that this one will be just as pimp or even more pimp than the first one.

Rikana

Smash Champion
The trailer looks awesome. I hope to see the video done soon. It looks really good. Also, great quality, editting and choice of music. Basically everything about it.

Metà

Smash Master
The trailer was too short to reach orgasm. Quick, release the video!

Lol, jk, take all the time you need, I expect no less than epic. Taj's Mewtwo is so fun to watch. I love how he uses everything Mewtwo has, which gives him a very unique playstyle. Also, seeing the worst character in the game 0-death a Fox brings a tear to my eye. Can't wait for the final video! ^ ^

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Taj, your sig is rediculously good. Trailer was a wee tidgy, but I'm sure the final vid is going to be one of the most praised vids to come in years...

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Hahaha, I don't really know what to expect besides massive amounts of low tier ****.

I second Mewtwo, and to see a player like Taj take such an underused yet extraordinary character to the level of play which is exhibited by videos such as Shadow Claw gives me so much more confidence in M2.

CAN'T WAIT.

Also, what was the name of the first song in Shadow Claw 1?

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Aha!

Thanks so much. It sounded like something from The Rotterdam Terror Corps.

Gar. Pirates.

Top Bottom