• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shadow in brawl as AT

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
So uhh...
What did he do? I know he did some kind of chaos control but what effect did it have?

Revven

FrankerZ
Wow, I like how Tails, Knuckles, and Silver got shafted to being in the BG of Green Hill. Once again, another reason to hate Shadow.

S2

Smash Lord
I think Shadow is a fine character, but the fact that he was a Knuckle's replacement never sat well with fans.

Good to see at least 1 Sonic character get AT status.

Hitzel

Smash Ace
I think Shadow is a fine character, but the fact that he was a Knuckle's replacement never sat well with fans.

He replaced Knuckles and Tails. Think of a jellyfish replacing Luigi and Bowser.

Revven

FrankerZ

He's fine as a character yes, but, the fact remains that he took the AT spot from Tails and/or Knuckles. It also means that they actually considered putting him in the game! :psycho:

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
He's fine as a character yes, but, the fact remains that he took the AT spot from Tails and/or Knuckles. It also means that they actually considered putting him in the game! :psycho:
I'm tired of people saying that EVERY Assist Trophy must have been considered for a PC. I guess that means they considered a random metroid over Ridley or Dark Samus, too.[/Sarcasm]

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
There is no such thing like an "AT spot" Aren't there like three Metal Gear ATs?

Krell

Smash Journeyman
People need to stop *****ing about what Sonic ATs got in.
Yeah, I like Knuckles more than Shadow too, but be happy you got something. What would Knuckles have done, anyhow? Generic punching. At least Chaos Control is pretty, useful, and original.

Frogla

Smash Ace
STFU all of you

Metal Gears got Raiden, Gray Fox and will probably have more Tails and Knuckles will get ther limelight.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure we can expect to see at least one more Sonic AT. Don't fret, guys.
Personally, I'm hoping for Robotnik.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
We all know that Robotnik (I spit on the name Eggman) Should have been in the game, preferably as a PC but also as an AT.

Robotnik AT - Swings a huge ball and chain from his ship, dealing massive knockback if it hits.

Top Bottom