• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowbane Graphics Shop

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you
Creator: marthmaster
Pic: http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/c7/200px-MasterChiefRender.png
Text: Halo 3
Colors: green and black and a tiny bit of orange from the helmet
Background: Something cool

Thanks!
i'll get to it when i can.

and O D I N, here's my request for the gift you wanted to make me:

Image: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Hadou-Master/fma0054.jpg

Text: I really don't know. A good FMA quote? Something really cool. I know you said you watched it, (i've only seen like the first few episodes) so if you could come up with a good quote to put in the corner, that'd be great.

Colors: I'm thinking maybe a Crimson and a Black? just kinda play with it, i don't mind if you end up getting different versions.

size: whatever looks best.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
i'll get to it when i can.

and O D I N, here's my request for the gift you wanted to make me:

Image: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i251/Hadou-Master/fma0054.jpg

Text: I really don't know. A good FMA quote? Something really cool. I know you said you watched it, (i've only seen like the first few episodes) so if you could come up with a good quote to put in the corner, that'd be great.

Colors: I'm thinking maybe a Crimson and a Black? just kinda play with it, i don't mind if you end up getting different versions.

size: whatever looks best.

I'll see if I can get better renders. :-? Not your fault though. :chuckle:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
@E123Omega: Wow I really like some of oyur backgrounds anyways I have a sig request:

Background: could you put maybe like an orange fire background if possible if not anything else would do.
Picture: here's the pic:http://pressthebuttons.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/bowser.jpg
Text: Bowser For Brawl////// GigaKoopa in small text on the lower right hand corner
Color (s) overall: Either a a fire red orange or if you want add your own as long as it looks good.
Size: doen't matter but u can make it 420x120 if you want
Maker: E123Omega
Animation: none please

just letting you know that this is a sig request and that I really like some of those sigs:) I hope you have no problems with my request, thanks.

Binx

Smash Master
Hey guys I was wondering if one of you could help make my sig a little more flashy. What I was thinking was blue and yellow/gold or just blue background that looks 3D, and with my 3 images in basically the same places only cut out of their individual backrounds, and you can put the name B1nX anywhere you want as long as it is there. Thank you in advance for helping me out, if you have any questions please PM me.

Background: I want a 3D image Blue and Gold/yellow (Waves look cool)
Picture: I would like my current sig's characters to be in it, but with either a unified background or if they do have individual backgrounds still to just have it be more updated and flashy to poke more fun at my 8-16 bit models. I was also thinking it would be cool to have all the characters be the same size, however Link's sword made this very hard for me, so I am not sure how that would work out, maybe I could have some blank space somewhere so that marth and peach are the same height as Link and throw a turnip in there so that they all have a weapon.
Text: My tag, B1nX, and the three characters names, be as free with these as you like.
Color (s) overall: Blue/Gold please
Size: My sig size or larger please
Maker: E123Omega / ODIN
Animation: None please.

Marthmaster92

Smash Champion
Stuck between a parallel dimension of code and you

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
These backgrounds are amazing...so I want to place an order:

Background: I think the preset background is good enough, if you can think of any modifications, be my guest.
Picture: http://www.dowscreensaver.com/savers/animesncartoons/hellsing/hellsing1.jpg
Text: golden_leeroy, in a blood red color, lower left hand part of pic.
Size: This is going to be my sig, so it would have to be sized down: 420x120 should be good.
Animation: None, thank you.
Maker: I don't care which one of you guys make it; you're both extremely talented sig artists.

Thank you for your time, if theres any problems for some reason, I understand.

Zeela12

Smash Ace
WOW! I have to say this really is the best sig making people I've seen yet on any forum!

Would it be okay if you make a sig for me too? (Since my sig is really annoying sometimes, causes seizure)

Background: Pick one out of the present ones would be nice, perferably a lighter color / shiny color (Holy Themed sig)
Picture: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1399/06wm1.jpg (Just the pit part, no fox)
Text: On the upper left hand corner say "Holy Salvation" and bottom right corner "Holy/Zeela12" (Holy is my ingame name, and Zeela12 is my normal penname)
Colors: I guess really just the light colors, white definatly, yellow/blueish if needed, anything that seems holy.
Size: Just normal sig 420X120 would be fine.
Maker: Perferably E123/Marthmaster, but any is fine really.
Animations: I guess if it could sparkle at some of the places to indicate a lightshine/ holy feel to it, it would be great.

well that's my request, it would really be nice for this to come true! thank you so much beforehand!

Leoneri

Smash Ace
These backgrounds are amazing...so I want to place an order:

Background: I think the preset background is good enough, if you can think of any modifications, be my guest.
Picture: http://www.dowscreensaver.com/savers/animesncartoons/hellsing/hellsing1.jpg
Text: golden_leeroy, in a blood red color, lower left hand part of pic.
Size: This is going to be my sig, so it would have to be sized down: 420x120 should be good.
Animation: None, thank you.
Maker: I don't care which one of you guys make it; you're both extremely talented sig artists.

Thank you for your time, if theres any problems for some reason, I understand.
I'm not one of the background artists, but is that why you said both? Because there are more than 2 makers in this shop ;)

WOW! I have to say this really is the best sig making people I've seen yet on any forum!

Would it be okay if you make a sig for me too? (Since my sig is really annoying sometimes, causes seizure)

Background: Pick one out of the present ones would be nice, perferably a lighter color / shiny color (Holy Themed sig)
Picture: http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1399/06wm1.jpg (Just the pit part, no fox)
Text: On the upper left hand corner say "Holy Salvation" and bottom right corner "Holy/Zeela12" (Holy is my ingame name, and Zeela12 is my normal penname)
Colors: I guess really just the light colors, white definatly, yellow/blueish if needed, anything that seems holy.
Size: Just normal sig 420X120 would be fine.
Maker: Perferably E123/Marthmaster, but any is fine really.
Animations: I guess if it could sparkle at some of the places to indicate a lightshine/ holy feel to it, it would be great.

well that's my request, it would really be nice for this to come true! thank you so much beforehand!
We would prefer if you provided renders and not make us cut out images.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Yeah, sorry about that, its 1:30 am here so ill def get to it in the morning, sorry for the inconveniece.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah, sorry about that, its 1:30 am here so ill def get to it in the morning, sorry for the inconveniece.
Where are you from? O.o It's 630 am where I am when you made that post.

I saw your thread Odin, but I didnt want the first post to be spam :p
Friendly chit chat isn't spam. ;)

Top Bottom