• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shadowloo Showdown V - August 29-31! Congrats to all winners! Comments and Shoutouts please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Just confirmed today that we will have...

EMP | Armada attending SS 2K14 this year!

The Peach legend himself, recently sporting a top level fox too and also hosts the best pit the world has seen in P:M winning APEX 2014, is coming down under to show us how its done!

It will be a donation drive sort of thing like M2K and Mang0 previously, meaning that we need to raise money for the flights!

I haven't done big searches for flights or good deals yet but the starting price point I'm looking at is $1750

I will be hosting multiple fundraiser meets, there will be donation bonuses for people just like kickstarter and even stretch goals if we raise enough for interstate sponsorship or other magical things.

The actual donations will open soon through multiple payment methods, otherwise if you're that desperate to jump in early let me know as I'm sure some of you will be as hype as me.

Please post here if you want or need more information, and once SKTAR is done (maybe even earlier) I'll get the man himself to post here to confirm!

Last edited:

Mytus

Smash Apprentice
Just confirmed today that we will have...

EMP | Armada attending SS 2K14 this year!
Absolutely incredible. I'm sure myself and a number of other Queenslanders will contribute to the donation drive!

I was unsure about attending Shadowloo this year, but I'll be booking tickets early next week now.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Just thought of a great idea. As well as Meredyse vs Armada, how about CAOTIC vs Armada. The best Peach in Aus vs the best Peach in the world. Who would win?

Armada

Smash Lord
Really happy that Redact contacted me and told me about this tournament.
Very excited to see everyone and visit the country, this is gonna be tons of hype =D

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
We're already going to a footy game just gotta sort what date he is coming, if it's early enough we are totally going to hawthorn v geelong on the 23rd

Nido

ily Sebby
We're already going to a footy game just gotta sort what date he is coming, if it's early enough we are totally going to hawthorn v geelong on the 23rd
I hope Armada likes Cats, because they're going to win again ezpz.

Gords

Smash Champion
Is anyone in Melbourne offering housing for Shadowloo.

Just thought of a great idea. As well as Meredyse vs Armada, how about CAOTIC vs Armada. The best Peach in Aus vs the best Peach in the world. Who would win?
pretty sure RJ is Australia's best peach atm

Splice

Smash Hero
Has RJ played Cao?
Or seen Melbourne's Peach metagame?
Need that kid to come to SS.
Melbourne's Peach metagame
1. Main a character that is not Peach
2. Lose to a space animal
3. Pick Peach
4. Defeat space animal

PrettyCoolGuy

Smash Ace
Hey @ Redact Redact when can I start depositing all of my money in the Armada fund? I want to learn peach too so I can join the peach metagame. Or is that missing the point of the peach meta?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
that only works for you and dekar haha
Brawl skills.

pretty sure RJ is Australia's best peach atm
I don't think the two have played in tournament (@CAOTIC hasn't gone to them)? RJ could come to a Fern and get to play him though. Cao still stronk because he crazy sadistic (he tries to time me out in our melee matches :[), would probably devastate the NSW scene while maniacally laughing indefinitely and make tournaments go much faster due to widespread dejection (killing the developing spacey meta we got going), I mean enthusiasm and happiness. He's also been deriving more pleasure from the game in general again IMO, watch out.

Last edited:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
cao having fun is when he is most dangerous

well at least thats how i see it since the most fun i ever saw him have in melee was 4 stocking surgi with downsmash only

thats 100% efficiency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom