• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shard's Art Thread + Shop

Shard

Smash Cadet
Hello friends. I am a Samus player from St. Louis. I have loved smash since I was a little girl but haven't had the opportunity to dip into the competitive scene until after college. I'm currently a web programmer, but I do artstuff in my spare time. You probably have never run into me, unless you saw my promotional artwork for the EVO Race for the Cure campaign, or perhaps eaten some of the cookies I've baked for local midwest tourneys.

I tore my meniscus a little less than a month ago playing football (I play defensive end for the St. Louis Slam). I just had surgery on my knee yesterday morning to clear away the torn cartilage. In hopes of raising money to help me pay for my operation and subsequent rehab, I started creating these smash bros vinyl decals.

They're perfect for laptops, smash setups, and car windows. Right now I mainly have the series symbols for melee characters along with the smash logos. $10 for 4 decals. You can pick and choose which four you would like if you don't want all of them the same kind.

I have an online store on my website http://brokenshard.net/store

GCS Gaming Customs

https://gcsgamingcustoms.storenvy.com
Pretty cool stuff.

I might consider buying some decals in a bit. I make custom controllers. Is it possible that you could supply me with vinyl decals for custom orders (in the future, not right this moment)? I would like to set something up to where I can link my customers to your store to choose which decal they want, then I can buy a few off of you for a discounted price. It would bring you revenue (from me and from them, if they were interested in anything else) and would get more people to see your work.

Lemme know what you think.

BTW, I like the samus picture with the beam up to sheiks head, My secondary is Samus and my brother mains Sheik.

Top Bottom