• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

She looks like the real thing she tastes like the real thing my fake plastic love

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I hate you. But only on this site, you are a good member on my site. How could you hurt Pichu?

Heal only Pichu.
Lol, sorry, but since Pichu had only 1 life left, i decided to finish him off. Its survival of the fittest in this thread, or is it the most popular... anyways, You can hurt Luigi if you want but not too much:crazy:

marthsword

Smash Ace
Lol, sorry, but since Pichu had only 1 life left, i decided to finish him off. Its survival of the fittest in this thread, or is it the most popular... anyways, You can hurt Luigi if you want but not too much:crazy:
All I care about is Pichu. In any thread. Pichu. Pichu >>>> The world. So I am mad at you now, but will not be later.

Hurt only Link

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
the chu brothers are dead? I have nothing to live for. Samus WILL DIE!!!!!!
HURT ONLY SAMUS!!
Dr. Mario-9
Mario-11
Luigi-19
Bowser-4
Peach-13
Yoshi-20
D.K.-13
C. Falcon-15
Y. link-15
Jiggz- 17
G&W-Dead