• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik: Any tips for mains?

Is Sheik really the best character in the game?

• No, there are better characters.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We should wait and observe in order to find out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlyEducational

Smash Rookie

I have recently decided to start maining Sheik. Could anyone suggest some tips and/ideas that could potentialy help me or somone else? Thank you. Also, I left a poll for you to respond to if you would like.

Daymaster

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMan9878
You should probably use the Q and A thread for something like this; it is all covered there.
But regardless of that, you should start by looking around in the Advanced Techniques thread and at guides like The Ninja with an Actual Scarf by Showdow.

HighlyEducational

Smash Rookie
You should probably use the Q and A thread for something like this; it is all covered there.
But regardless of that, you should start by looking around in the Advanced Techniques thread and at guides like The Ninja with an Actual Scarf by Showdow.
Perfect. Thank you for the advice.

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
Please please please don't make new threads for one liner questions.
We have a Q&A thread,
A Sheik Library which has links to almost all useful threads on our boards
and a Social Thread for casual discussion.

Please check all the pinned threads (the ones at the top of the boards) before creating a new one, as it clogs up the boards and pushes threads with good information downwards.
@_Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom