• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik force load on Zelda select possibility ? & Other questions.

Xelyst

-_-
Was wondering if a few things have been made possible yet:

1. Change the nameplate below the character portraits to a different one. I was hoping to change "Zelda" to "Sheik".

2. Force load Sheik when Zelda is selected. Same theory on how you can force load master hand character ID in the programming code without AR or hacks. Basically to have sheiks character ID force loaded on Zelda select. Kinda lazy, i know there's down+a but I was just wondering if this was possible.

I was also wondering:

If you can go about changing the GmPause.usd. I wanted to change the pause screen to have "Rage Quit?" and one that had "U Mad Bro?" in gigantic white bold lettering that basically covers the majority of the screen.

If anyone had sleepyK's Fox ssm that contains the xwing laser sound and the funny shine sound

If someone could link dat brown GreenGreens with no apples or wind as well.

-----------------

MODS i know i should be posting this in the other available threads but its kind of a ghost town in here so if you must close this then may i request that you please do so after someone replies with the top two questions answered so i can pm them privately.

Steelia

Smash Champion
1) It's definitely possible to change the nameplate; the textures for that are located in the same place as the character selection portraits (CSPs). Though... the only problem is even if you DID change the nameplate (or get rid of it altogether), you'd still hear "ZELDA" when selecting it. :p

2) As for force-loading Sheik, I'm sure there's some simple AR code for that somewhere, but I haven't seen it made... Holding "A" before entering a stage is probably your best bet for starting with Sheik for now.

* For the "RAGE QUIT?" screens and such, since the textures for those are actually pretty small, I don't think it's possible for them to cover the screen like that...

* Don't think I have the Fox .ssm you're talking about, though I'm sure someone does somewhere, if it wasn't uploaded to Megaupload.

* Which Green Greens stage are you talking about...? I keep thinking the "Smashville" Green Greens. As far as I know all the GG stages still have apples and wind, though, I'm not sure if those could be rid of...

Achilles1515

Smash Master
funny thing about the nameplates, I was messing with the end of the DOL file for the game and completely erased everyones nameplate making them blank (along with the "4-stock survival" at the top of the vs screen and all the wording throughout the menus on the very bottom"). Also the smoke cloud around character's feet was removed (like when you wavedash for ex.) which makes the game seem weird

I believe this is the fox.ssm you are looking for http://www.mediafire.com/?b4rcpw59d14m3ps

as for smashville, i think there was one uploaded that *sometimes* doesnt blow wind or have apples (not totally sure if it is sometimes or never) but I just changed my DOL file according to the "integrating AR codes" thread that gives the offsets for no apples or wind....and i havent seen either since

Xelyst

-_-
ty for the replies ;D

I changed the ssm file to say sheik instead of zelda

also changed the csps to reflect sheik

now just need to change the name plate

and find the possible ar code to implement on the iso then starting sheik from the char select screen will be complete

doing the sheik project is my main goal tho

everything else was just a thought that came across =p
--------

ty achilles for the fox ssm :D

Top Bottom