• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik has a Grapling HOOK?????

jonkil

Smash Apprentice
K i was watching this video of sheik and lucario fighting and at about 2:03 i see sheik shoot something out of her hand and it clings to the edge!! Does she now have that? well i guess i answered my own question but is that her chain that she shoot out in melee and do you have to do it similar or is it the z button?!!?

Here link: http://www.wifiwars.com/?q=node/75

its match 11

and sorry if this is already made i tried looking for a topic about this and couldnt find one :/

mad_max

Smash Cadet
It's the chain...people are talking about this in like 5 other threads...search WELL before your start a new topic.

Kapusta.KO

Smash Cadet
sheik looks so sick in black
crazy ninja woman
she looks awesome too, and sheik totally owned that match, stupid mistake at the end though

smash_dave

Smash Rookie
Oh no... Me and my friend are rivals and he uses Shiek. This can't be good for me...

Top Bottom