• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheik v Fox

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
Every time I play a Fox using Shiek, I always tend to lose. Is there any advice that I should be aware of when playing a Fox? I mean, I can SHFFL and all that, I just have a hard time defeating Foxes.

Down throw tech chase down smash.
back throw near the edge, needle, needle etc.
needle on the edge of platforms and fall off with an attack ormore needles to foloow it up, and continue from there. watch omar or something.
dont get grabbed, lol.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, there is an outrageously easy way to defeat any computer. Simply hold shield lightly, dodge the grab, and counter. Also, I would suggest that if you are fighting Fox, you should refrain from jumping, and master how to use Zelda as well. Sheik is not broken in his own right, but the fact that Sheik and Zelda are one makes the character broken.

DemonicShadows

Smash Apprentice
lol, there is an outrageously easy way to defeat any computer. Simply hold shield lightly, dodge the grab, and counter. Also, I would suggest that if you are fighting Fox, you should refrain from jumping, and master how to use Zelda as well. Sheik is not broken in his own right, but the fact that Sheik and Zelda are one makes the character broken.
Only it's not computers. It's actual people.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
mindgames,and since you cant chaingrab you must techchase. in this matchup just use grab, dsmash (a lot), fair, tilts, and NEEDLES.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
with computers, all you need to do is practice, and eventually you'll learn exactly what they do at any given time. For example, if Fox dashes, he's going to grab you, dthrow, and shine you before you get up. With players...either play bigtime mindgames or run away until they make a mistake.

Top Bottom