• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sheild grabbing rollout, a simple solution

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Well i've been doing this since the game came out but ppl still seem to have massive trouble with predicting rollout. When using rollout,a good jiggz will expect u to sheild the first hit and will immediatly turn behind u. if u sheild while ur standing backwards u can immediatly grab the rollout by grabing while it is in the middle of ur body. timing takes practice and ur opponent can only do one thing to stop it. they can slide past u and not turn, u can still grab them but the timing is harder. wut u can do if ur opponent turns a few feet in front of u is many options. u can roll towards them, short hop to nair, jump away all together, time an f-smash or turn around and sheild grab again.

this tech is garunteed to work on the edge. i noticed a while back that if u stand at the very edge and do this u will either sheild grab him or if the opponent continues off the stage u will autocancel into a nair off the stage and will give u a free hit and/or WOP.
this tech works on most characters including ganondorf.
so stop complaining and saying there r mind tricks with rollout, it is one of the most predictable and easiest moves to stop in jiggz moveset. i laugh in the face of rollout spamrs cuz i stop every single one they use.:laugh::laugh:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
did u even read my post, u stand backwards and sheild grab while rollout is in the middle of u
just ask jiggarnaut or glick i used it on them about 5 times or more in their ranked matches its a gauranteed way to stop rollout. im not champ for nothin

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
if had a camera i'd show u , i have this one vid where one guy used 25 rollouts in a match and not one hit me and i didn't jump out of the way once, 20 were stopped with this tech

Glick

Smash Lord
Yeah woodman taught me this. its awesome.

However its good to know that people can do this on us. I really dont want anybody knowing how too. one less thing us jiggz mains need to worry about.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
meh just incase u run into a rollout happy jigg like the so-called "best jiggz". in that topic many were claiming that he had used skillful mind tricks with rollout, when the opponent could have simply have done this.

MSTK

Smash Cadet
First of all, I could hardly read your post. If I were you, I'd invest in learning how to distinguish your typing from that of a twelve year old.

Second, it seems like you've come to this board specifically to insult Jigglypuff users. While constructive criticism is nice and welcome, your post slightly overstepped those bounds.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i didn't insult anybody and i wouldn't waste my time to make this topic if it wasn't positive.
how did i type like a twelve year old, i was trying to describe the tech, maybe it came out wrong oh well.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
yeh but i haven't seen it used in any vids or in matches, and too many ppl complain about rollout its just good to know and i didn't see it out there on the boards so i thought i should post it

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Actually, it really helps Jigglypuff forums. Do you know why, because it shows us how to punish a shield grabber. If they stand backwards from us, turn right before you hit them, turn again and punish them for exposing themselves.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
turning right b4 u hit them will get u sheild grabbed thats the main idea of the tech, to stop rollout and perform a gauranteed sheild grab

below poster didn't read my first post and is the crush bucket who came here stating the obvious

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
wuts so obvious about a glitched off stage nair?
tho its hard to read plz read my first post b4 before u assume this is just grab the second b4 rollout hits u im not that nub

Top Bottom