• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHELL SHOCKED III: UMD Balboa Melee, 12/6/08 (NOTICE LOCATION IS LA PLATA

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Aight, it's about a week until this. I guess I need to snag some directions for this right away, to give you guys time in case you need to greyhound or something.

Also, hype would be awesome.

Oh, yeah MMs? Just recapping, I have Scar, SHinku, and Thumbs?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah again if Pakman agrees to go to this I'm going and also I will be MMing anyone who offers.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yeah again if Pakman agrees to go to this I'm going and also I will be MMing anyone who offers.

Not 100% if I'm busy this weekend, but I'll do like a couple dollar mms vs your falcon or marth (I think you play marth?)

Falcon dittos are mandatory.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Lol I love how like there could be anywhere from 10 people to like 40ish since everyone seems like they have no idea if they're coming or not XD.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Urge to come rising. If I bring a carload of Philadelphians + M2K, could we get housed Friday?
Yeah, if you don't mind bringing sleeping bags/pillows to use on floors/couches, you can use a Hagerstown lounge for the floor/couches. A bunch of people did that for pound 3. And it's only a couple minute walk from the venue, same building rebel lives in, so he could let you into Denton when he goes over. A smashfest there on the night before the tourney would be awesome. Or potentially some of you could stay on south campus with voodoo, depends on how many of you there are. REgardless, there would definately be places to sleep of varying comfort.

Mr.Q

Smash Apprentice
sup

i intend on coming...i cant bring a cube though because i do not have one anymore.

Peace

Rebel581

Smash Champion
This year, none of us live in Denton anymore. But our cards can still access the building. So the only dorm would be Hagerstown. Voodoo lives in Commons now which may or may not be more room. The lounge may have more room, but it also can't be locked. Voodoo would have to confirm that you guys can stay at his place though.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
ill show you *****s some shocked shells
no one wants to see that HAT. put 'em away before you hurt someone.

Anyways, HAT thinks we should do something he's doing at his next tourney, which is to feature a money match and have betting pools for it. What do you guys think?

R3N0

Smash Lord
wish i could make it, i dont have the motivation to travel through 3 states lol~~..

sorry! see you all at spoc =p

ChuDat

Smash Master
Dude MORE people need to come to this!

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Lets bring back the old days =D. We can ever bring something new and fresh to these brawl folk! haha.

List of old school smashers that are attending:
1. ChuDatz
2. Chillindude829
3. Mr.Q
4. Azen Zagenite
5. Mild?
6. JTANIX ??????
7. Vist
8. Anyone else? OLD SCHOOL ONLY LIST!

This tournament is going to r0x0rz our b0x0rz LOLZ

Top Bottom