• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XI: College Park, MD: ???

daisho

Smash Lord
Spread the word too, please. We want to try to get all of UMCP's smashers to get together.
I've been playing melee every day for a couple of hours with some friends.

Most of them really suck (I can beat them almost every time and I'm just terrible...)

But I'll probably be here with at least one person...

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I've been playing melee every day for a couple of hours with some friends.

Most of them really suck (I can beat them almost every time and I'm just terrible...)

But I'll probably be here with at least one person...
Awesome, dude! Can't wait to meet you. :)

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
This needs hype.

Its Shellshocked. Legendary tournament series. They got Voodoo daddy, the ICs wonder ChivalJoe, Wenbolicious, Vist's protege Winston, the biggest Wenz there ever was, and Chred2a4stock. Its gonna be amazing.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Nothing's stopping you. Dunno if anyone at a Melee tourney would play it though.

if he brings booze as well im down cause palying any type of brawl sober is not something i like to do to often haha jk ill give it a try since ive never played it but most peopel probs would wanna play P:M

Edit - if he does want to drink i would not be against it lol

CTL17

Smash Lord
if he brings booze as well im down cause palying any type of brawl sober is not something i like to do to often haha jk ill give it a try since ive never played it but most peopel probs would wanna play P:M

Edit - if he does want to drink i would not be against it lol
Don't drink in there though '-.-

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
50% chance or so of coming. i just have to see how many people are coming and if it's worth it to come steal some money from college parkers!!!!!!!

lol

CTL17

Smash Lord
Since I think a bunch of really not-so-good people will be coming, do you think we have time for a CP-students amateur portion?

Mahone

Smash Champion
50% chance or so of coming. i just have to see how many people are coming and if it's worth it to come steal some money from college parkers!!!!!!!

lol
I dunno if imma let you do that, might not be worth the trip :)

puff-sheik matchup is ****!

daisho

Smash Lord
why no one is forcing them to enter and if they wanna join the competitive smash scene best place to start is entering a small tourny just to see how it is and if u wanna get better the fastest way is to constantly get ur *** handed to you
The fastest way to discourage people from playing is also to hand their *** to them... Don't care if we do it because either way I'm entering... If it's just a normal tourney I'll be glad to toss some cash into the pot.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I dunno if imma let you do that, might not be worth the trip :)

puff-sheik matchup is ****!
yeah somewhat, but im pretty good at the match since jiggs is my secondary. also, i would put money on being able to beat you pretty solidly in a jiggs ditto, i like that matchup

Mahone

Smash Champion
yeah somewhat, but im pretty good at the match since jiggs is my secondary. also, i would put money on being able to beat you pretty solidly in a jiggs ditto, i like that matchup
Hmm, that is an issue, since if sheik plays the matchup right i think it can actually be sheik favor, but nonetheless i will beat you.

I do not particularly enjoy jiggs dittos and am not especially good at them, but i will mm anyway, cuz i aint a *****.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
The fastest way to discourage people from playing is also to hand their *** to them... Don't care if we do it because either way I'm entering... If it's just a normal tourney I'll be glad to toss some cash into the pot.

tru lemme rephrase if people WANT to get better the fastest way to do that is to get ur *** handed to you.
if people wanna play this game just for fun and don't wanna take it too seriously they can do 1 of two things: not enter a tournament cause its a damm tournament its supposed to be taken somewhat seriously. they should know before entering a tournament that its serious ****ing business and people are goin to do their best to effing win or B play brawl cause lets face it getting 4 stocked in melee constantly i feel is more dishearting then getting 3 stocked in brawl. This is mostly because u could get 3 stocked in brawl and the match still take some time while u can get 4 stocked in melee in under a minute. i think that fact that you can lose so quickly is what discourages alotta people and not the fact that someone whose better tahn you destroyed you

edit: if i come off too harsh my b its just if anyone actually would come to a tourny and get discouraged cause they dont play the game that much and expect to do well against people who take the time to try and be the best then thats just ignorant

edit 2 punctuation added for Jcaesar

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Nothing's stopping you. Dunno if anyone at a Melee tourney would play it though.
I would play the **** out of brawl minus

also project m.

Also laijin if you go all ylink, dunno what I'll do. Probably play like puff or some ****. I hate the kid, throwin' bombs and **** everywhere. Terrorist.

Ganon would be fun.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
tru lemme rephrase if people WANT to get better the fastest way to do that is to get ur *** handed to you if people wanna play this game just for fun and don't wanna take it too seriously they can do 1 of two things not enter a tournament cause its a damm tournament its supposed to be taken somewhat seriously they should know before entering a tournament that its serious ****ing business and people are goin to do their best to effing win or B play brawl cause lets face it getting 4 stocked in melee constantly i feel is more dishearting then getting 3 stocked in brawl mostly because u could get 3 stocked in brawl and the match still take some time while u can get 4 stocked in melee in under a minute and i think that fact right there discourages alotta people more than getting 3 stocked in brawl

edit: if i come off too harsh my b its just if anyone actually would come to a tourny and get discouraged cause they dont play the game that much and expect to do well against people who take the time to try and be the best then thats just ignorant
Ever heard of punctuation?

Top Bottom