• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yo Chris is the Canadians aren't coming can the West Virginians stay at wherever the Canadians were going to stay originally

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Considering that everyone (esp the soon-to-graduate students) will be absolutely ****ed if this happens in Stamp, I'm just going to reiterate this point...

IF ANYBODY BRINGS THEIR ****ING DRUGS OR BOOZE IN THE BUILDING I WILL ****ING TEAR YOUR FACE OFF WITH THE MIGHT OF TEN THOUSAND GORILLAS.

Poehlcat

Smash Apprentice
ill come to this so i can get my *** beat by the chess club. also im not the sage so i guess tope has offered me a ride

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I'll be selling 40s, hit me up in the back of the venue if u tryn a get ****ed up.

#moneyteam

:017:

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need a couple pounds.

Trying to bathe in mushrooms... I heard it's really good for absolving yourself of sin.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
hmmm...turns out plans to ride here seem to be dead. I'd REALLY hate to have to Train there and back. MD prices aren't bad. DE prices to MD are ****ty for no reason...like wtf. Anyone going past Northern DE possibly able to swing by and pick me up? Could be money in it for you if you do :awesome:

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I just saw Turbo a few days ago, at a friend's bday party. He lives in Salisbury, so he's normally too far away from everything.

Nooooo Imma miss a Btree sighting.

That means I'm gonna have to wait until like 2014 to be at a tournament with him again :(
Dude Blur I haven't seen you in like two years, so 2014 sounds about right. Maybe sooner since it's only been around a year since my last tourney.

Byped

Smash Cadet
I'll go to this as long as husband's peach isnt there. I've heard his play-style is pretty gay :/...

-WV

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
blah...getting to this is going to be so ghey...lol Nobody from PA or NJ that can swing through on the way? It turns out I only need a ride their actually. I have a ride from this...anyone?

boss8

Smash Hero
y dnt people jus go? even if u dnt think ur gonna get top....

y not jus come for fun?

im sure imma get ***** as well loool

yo crews

me/G-reg/Tope/vist/travis

vs

chu/chillin/cyrain/Doh/redd

WE GOT DIS !!!! xD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
blah...getting to this is going to be so ghey...lol Nobody from PA or NJ that can swing through on the way? It turns out I only need a ride their actually. I have a ride from this...anyone?
I'm taking the megabus d00d

Kaffei

Smash Hero
y dnt people jus go? even if u dnt think ur gonna get top....

y not jus come for fun?

im sure imma get ***** as well loool

yo crews

me/G-reg/Tope/vist/travis

vs

chu/chillin/cyrain/Doh/redd

WE GOT DIS !!!! xD
ya i agree
everyone come lol

Top Bottom