• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shell Shocked XIV: Not for a long time.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
We could play sometime. We're 10 minutes away from Catonsville, at Johns Hopkins University.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well. I'm getting the tickets to megabus now. So I'll be bringin a cube and a sleepin bag etc. (and a backpack)

I'll be gettin here around 4:00 pm : D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yo, been playing with Shake tonight. He's pruy good :)

But he might need a teammate. Anyone interested?

Byped

Smash Cadet
Yo, been playing with Shake tonight. He's pruy good :)

But he might need a teammate. Anyone interested?

Man, shake made me realize how much training i still need T.T....

I'm teaming with chippo, but gl knux :).

aslo, any update on the crrew battless!? i figured those would have some hype...

guess not :/..

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
can anyone bring an extra melee disc to this? really need one

CTL17

Smash Lord
Weather Channel says we'll be getting a mix during the day and snow (at 21˚F) tonight with zero inches of accumulation. Philadelphia will end with <1 inch, Charleston <1 inch, and Richmond a lot of wind. Nothing too serious, but please watch out for ice when driving home tonight; it's going to be well below freezing.

Edit: Also a chance I may not be able to house.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Did Winston win that? I thought Wenbo won that. Anyway, I didn't know you were at that tourney. A lot of people who play with us went there to "recruit," lol. But yeah, ever since we left C-Town, the place has been relatively smash-less other than Shane (who stopped playing really early) and Hauhau, as far as I know.
I won that haha
Winston forfeit or something instead of playing me and I beat Shane in GFs
With Marth

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Me, Hat n Btree will be there by or before 2, can we still be good for dubs? That's 2 teams right there.

:phone:

:phone:

tjgeorgen

Smash Cadet
NNID
tjgeorgen
3DS FC
1177-8358-6055
Myself (Tom), Hauhau and Ryan will be there around 6 to represent Chestertown (even though I'm the only one that still lives there, haha).

CTL17

Smash Lord
Venue searching yet again.
Speculative dates: 3/31, 4/21 (deadly for me), 5/5 (cutting it close to finals)

Stamp: Venue fee probably required
La Plata: Back to this place?
Lecture Hall: ...Right.
Basement: Claustrophobia

Two frats are holding a Brawl tournament soon; I'll find out where they're doing that.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Bump of awareness:

Considering getting the exact same room (or similar one), this time being sponsored by Republic of Gamers. However, they want their money back (so they can get FANCY NEW CATHODE RAY TUBES), so there's a choice: $5 venue fee (or $3 like in CCC, but those $1 bills are fat), or take the cost ($143) out of the pot.

So what will it be?

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
Mound of consciousness.

I wouldn't mind a small venue fee.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
If the date ends up being 5/19, most of us from JHU probably won't be able to make it. I might be able to but there are no guarantees.

Bones0

Smash Legend
If the date ends up being 5/19, most of us from JHU probably won't be able to make it. I might be able to but there are no guarantees.
Hey, would you mind glancing over the last tournament for corrections? I think you know at least some of the players that haven't been tagged with a main. Just click their name, use the drop down to select a character, and then click "Submit." It'd help. :awesome:

CTL17

Smash Lord
Room is already confirmed... except for some reason, they got the times wrong: 8am to 8pm. I asked them to push it back to the times we're used to, since we're totally going to be awake at 9am.

One thing to note: I'm going to have to take some of the pot (probably higher proportion from doubles) to pay for venue this time. This or a $5 venue fee, so I'll wait for the rest of you to decide.

Top Bottom