• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shin Bowser's PSP was stolen! We're pooling money to get him a new one!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
THE STORY

Yes...it actually happened. He had a smashfest to celebrate his birthday and a few a-hole random smashers came through and took Shin's PSP along with them after they figured they've had enough of smash for the day. They left long before we found out..or else obviously they would have been f*cked up by like.. at least 10 people.

Anyway this pissed me off, because you just DON'T go to someone's BIRTHDAY smashfest and steal ANYTHING....especially not a PSP. That's just stupid...bad ethics. Somebody obviously didn't raise these kids properly. They're destined for failure in their life....anyway if you guys are reading this. Don't you dare show your faces at any NYC tournaments because you know what will happen :psycho:

...in short, your tournament career is over...

Ok on to the bright side of things.

I came up with an idea to pool up money for a brand new PSP slim.

Now this is how it's gonna work.

PSP Slim - 169.99

That's a total of 169.99

That's fricken expensive...right? For the most of us, yes it is but if we pool money together it certainly won't be. Now imagine if just 20 people agree to pool money, we divide the 169.99 by 20 and it means everyone just pays about $8.50

The plan is for us to add people to the list so when the first Monthly happens we all bring the extra money and we'll go around collecting from the people who agreed to pool up money.

As of now I already have a few names... (I'll update it every so often)

Silven (me)
DJ Nintendo
Zro
Rockin
Ninjalink
D1
Blue Terrorist [Maybe]
Shinigami
Mop
Miwa
Crismas
Alex Strife
HollaAtchaBoy
Teczero
King - joedragon15

I'm really confident that we'll get over 20 names because a lot of people will go to the monthly. Please try to pool up money because something like that happening is just not right. Hopefully we get enough signups so that we pay like 5 bucks each or something. Let's try to make this happen people. Deadline of course is October 18th when the first monthly happens at Play 'n Trade

ONLY POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS TOURNAMENT
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=96076

That's where we will be collecting the money from the people who agreed and most likely buy it from there. Taxes shouldn't be much of a prob...

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Well, that's just messed up. If I go to the monthly and have some extra money, I'll donate. Hopefully justice will be served one way or the other.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Wo0w... this really pisses me off like no lie.. First Shin Moo actually has the decency and kind heart to invite n1ggaz over for his freaking birthday and then they pull this **** off.. yea if I find out who it is... like no lie.. that'll def be it for them.. no exaggeration.. I mean it.. don't care what the consequences may be.. but they had it coming for pullin that.

It pisses me off even more that I actually wanted to get something for Shin Moo on his Bday but thanks to college and life-related **** thats been going.. I barely have time to go buy stuff so I already felt kinda bad I didn't get ma d00 shin moo a gift and now he loses something expensive...

With that said if we find out who it is.. we mess 'em up.. for now..

We (SHINIGAMI, MOP? & MIWA) DEF WANT TO BE ADDED ON THAT LIST... Hopefully this makes up for not getting you a gift Shin

EDIT: Sorry for the kinda long post -__-

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll help.

I think this is ******** that someone would steal it...but that just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone. Shameful though...

Happy belated b-day shin, sorry couldn't make it :)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Wo0w... this really pisses me off like no lie.. First Shin Moo actually has the decency and kind heart to invite n1ggaz over for his freaking birthday and then they pull this **** off.. yea if I find out who it is... like no lie.. that'll def be it for them.. no exaggeration.. I mean it.. don't care what the consequences may be.. but they had it coming for pullin that.

It pisses me off even more that I actually wanted to get something for Shin Moo on his Bday but thanks to college and life-related **** thats been going.. I barely have time to go buy stuff so I already felt kinda bad I didn't get ma d00 shin moo a gift and now he loses something expensive...

With that said if we find out who it is.. we mess 'em up.. for now..

We (SHINIGAMI, MOP? & MIWA) DEF WANT TO BE ADDED ON THAT LIST... Hopefully this makes up for not getting you a gift Shin

EDIT: Sorry for the kinda long post -__-
Many thanks kind sir and it is not about gifts or material stuff. Yall came through so i'm happy ~^,^~ as for your vengence... No need homie... I honestly hope heads enjoy it as i have if they went through the trouble of lifting it.

I'll help.

I think this is ******** that someone would steal it...but that just goes to show you that you can't trust anyone. Shameful though...

Happy belated b-day shin, sorry couldn't make it :)
No worries mah dear. You were here in spirit so all is well.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Alright good to see people showing support. The first post was updated...

As of now everybody will be paying around $14.61. If we get more of course it will go down...if it gets to the point where it gets really cheap we'll just end this thread early and pool the money early instead of waiting for the tournament..although it would make the most sense to just wait since we're not gonna get everyone to meet otherwise lol.

R3N0

Smash Lord
lewl brawl noobieboobies!!! sorry bout that shin, new folks in the community cant be trusted. lol. happy b-day >_<

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
O____O

Thats so gay and unbelievably rude :(.

I'll try to help out for my bro Shin boozer ;).

As long as I see someone I'll be sure to give them money for the amazing cause.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
TECZERO AND HIS CUTE STUFF!!!!!!

F SMASHBOARDS for uncapping my amazing post...

edit: fixed...i think

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
TECZERO AND HIS CUTE STUFF!!!!!!

F SMASHBOARDS for uncapping my amazing post...

edit: fixed...i think
????

I have a family of sweet bean filled bread for you:

=D

EDIT:

For Fruits Basket ;)

But Kyo is still a total ***** =D

This post inspired me to show everyone the amazing Penguin Chiyo-chan :chuckle:

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Updated...Shin doesn't need the 4GB memory stick anymore so it's only for the PSP which is 169.99

So we have ... 14 people so far.

That will be about $12.15 monies for everyone. Still kind of expensive but hey hopefully a few more people sign up.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i was gonna post my new venue till i seen that. thats mad corny. do you have pics of them? you can trust people cause obvious it wasn't none of the people shin knows. you just can't trust new people like that. yo i thought stealing only existed in web2zone. guess not.

D1

Banned via Administration
Stealing happens everywhere.

And to prove it...next time you invite me over keep an eye on ur precious things ma d00 for they shall dissappear!!!!

LMAO I'm so black.

joedragon15

Smash Apprentice
yo shin ima help as well cuz thats just wrong on how someone jacked ur psp. :( oh btw this is king.so silven u can sign me up to pay as well. shin since i didnt get u a birthday gift. ima help get u that psp

Vegard

Smash Lord
seriously... does it work like that in the states? invite random people to come over to your house?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Alright updated

As of now everyone will be paying about $11.33 if things go well. Either way, as much as we can get will help Shin out in any way. He will of course pay the difference if somehow this does fall short.

Thanks a lot everyone and joedragon15 you're Kingj from Youtube right..?

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Major update: Many, Many thanks for all your support, but I found a great deal on a psp ( more like my homegirl did, but thats not important ) so I bought it asap. Once again many many thanks everyone.

no thats not me. shin knows who i am. if anything then lemme tell u this. im in the crew project-b
Thats mistah Silven to you...lol. Seriously though hes alot better than me... a teacher i would say.

Top Bottom