• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine Spike through the lip of Battlefield.

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
OMG! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? 20XX IS HERE! MELEE HD CONFIRMED! IT'S ALL SO CLEAR NOW! SHINESHINESHINE!

But in all seriousness, that was actually pretty cool. I didn't even know that was possible. I can see this being a reliable kill option.

NoSharp

Smash Rookie
I think this works better on yoshi since his up-b is a projectile it got reflected which got him stagespiked

_Ne0N_

Smash Cadet
I think this works better on yoshi since his up-b is a projectile it got reflected which got him stagespiked
You know, it could also be just weird physics and hitboxes all meshed up. If this is possible, anything is.

BradLeeTee

Smash Cadet
I think you're wrong about the egg being reflected. When Yoshi got shine spiked he only took 2% which is definitely not how much damage a 1.5x egg does

Top Bottom