• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shine vs Final smash

d-Rishain-g

Smash Cadet
I didn't want to start a whole thread for this question but i did any ways. Can fox reflector, reflect and or cancel out and final samshes?

D.Q

Smash Apprentice
probably results in an instant reflector break like when you shine the great fox l4z0rs

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Can someone with the game confirm/deconfirm this?

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
Funny I was just about to ask this. Particularly in the case of Pit, who has nothing but simple arrows being fired. However it would make sense to instant break him so that Fox isn't immune.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Nice to know that the Landmaster really is that strong, because imagining one of those shots going back just seems weird and scary (also funny)

The Don

Smash Cadet
What about pits FS because you can negate their attacks so can you shine them??

The Don

Smash Cadet
i dont think it would work with sonics because its not a projectile but maybe with pit's or even the landmaster blasts it might be possible

Catmunnies

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about reflecting FSs, but it would make sense for you to be able to cancel a FS, by pressing down b at the right time, if the move is blockable.

Top Bottom